Kiwi and Pineapple Popsicles are a sweet and tart frozen treat that will cool you off all summer long.
Gazing out the window on a hot summer day, I find myself longing for a tropical island paradise surrounded by crystal clear turquoise waters. Palm trees, tropical fruit, paradise….
Just then I look out my window and watch the shadows of yet another heatwave pass by, in this hellacious desert. I developed this tropical inspired ice pop as my own mini get away. On those long hot summer days, while my Munchkin is napping, I lay on my love seat and enjoy this unbelievable frozen treat. Just the soothing sounds of a clicking ceiling fan as I savor every moment and allow myself to be swept away to my own little paradise. If only for just a moment.
Kiwi and pineapple combine in a sweet and tart ice pop. My mom is a huge fan! She really loves these popsicles. Munchkin is really enamored with them, she calls them her “Green Tickles”. Which completely tickles me.
Enjoy them, I know you will!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Green Tickles: Kiwi Pineapple Popsicles
- 1 whole pineapple, (peeled, cored and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons clover honey
- 6 ripe kiwi, (peeled and sliced) reserve 10 kiwi slices
- Combine pineapple chunks, honey and kiwi (except 10 slices of reserved kiwi) in a blender and process until you have a smooth mixture. If you prefer a chunky consistency, pulse until you reach the perfect consistency.
- Add 1 kiwi slice to the bottom of each popsicle mold. Tip mold to side (to allow kiwi to stay on side) then pour mixture in molds, cover with aluminum foil and add popsicle sticks. Freeze according to manufacturers instructions. I prefer to freeze 12-24 hours.
- Run under warm water to loosen popsicle. Serve and enjoy.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.