Millionaire Cheesecake Salad is a delicious fruit salad recipe that everyone will love! If you love ambrosia salad you are going to go crazy over this one. It’s loaded with fruit and a creamy cheesecake filling to create the most glorious fruit salad ever (or fruit dessert). You decide.
Have you ever had Millionaire Salad? It’s a lot like Watergate salad or ambrosia salad, sweet fruit, crunchy nuts, and soft marshmallows, tossed in a fluffy whipped topping.
Millionaire Cheesecake Salad
Millionaire salad is made with cherries, pineapple, marshmallows, coconut, and pecan, It’s light, sweet, and totally delicious, so delicious that I decided to combine it with one of my favorite desserts, cheesecake salad, to create Millionaire Cheesecake Salad, and OMG, it is amazing!
Hi I’m Kat from Home. Made. Interest.! I love recipes like this that take a classic dessert an put a fun spin on it. If you like this Millionaire Cheesecake Salad you have to check out my Pecan Pie Cake Roll, and Mini Cranberry Fluff Cakes. Both have all of the traditional flavors you love served in a totally new way.
The key to this delicious twist on fruit salad is the rich, creamy cheesecake filling made with cream cheese, cheesecake pudding mix, and coffee creamer (you can substitute heavy cream if you prefer). The ingredients are whipped until they make a smooth filling and then it is poured over the fruit and everything is folded together.
Every spoonful of this decadent fruit salad tastes like cheesecake with bits of sweet maraschino cherries, soft marshmallows, that get even softer as they sit in the cheesecake filling, shredded coconut, juicy pineapple, and crunchy pecans. The flavors and textures are so good you’re not going to want to share!
To make Millionaire Cheesecake Salad Ahead:
- Prepare the cheesecake mixture and refrigerate in a bowl or sealed jar.
- Combine all of the fruit in a large bowl and refrigerate.
- Before serving, drain any excess liquid from the fruit and then fold the cheesecake filling into the fruit. Serve and enjoy!
- Before adding the maraschino cherries drain the juice and pat them dry. That way the juice won’t color the whole fruit salad red!
- Do not pour all of the creamer into the cream cheese at once. It will get clumpy, and no matter how long you beat it, it will stay that way. Trust me on this one.
- If the cream cheese and pudding mix get too thick, add in a splash of the cream to loosen it up. Then proceed with the recipe, minus the splash you already used.
- If you have to substitute for the creamer, use 1 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite cheesecake salad recipes:
Millionaire Cheesecake Salad
- 40 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained
- 20 ounces maraschino cherries, cut in half
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- 3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 12 ounces chopped pecans
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3.4 ounce package instant cheesecake flavored pudding, unprepared
- 1 cup French vanilla creamer, liquid
- In a medium tall bowl, using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is and it will loosen up. Add dry pudding mix. Beat until well combined.
- With mixer running slowly add creamer to the cream cheese mix. Add it about a tablespoon at a time and then mix until it becomes a smooth mixture and all of the creamer has combined into the cream cheese. Continue until all of the creamer has been added to the cream cheese. Whip until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple chunks, maraschino cherries, mini marshmallows, sweetened flaked coconut, and chopped pecans.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over fruit. Gently fold cheesecake mixture into fruit.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.