This Mojito Fruit Salad is bursting with fresh fruit and berries! The dressing is inspired by your favorite mojito flavors with lime, mint and honey. This fruit salad is the perfect dish to bring to a picnic, potluck or barbecue and it is sure to be a hit!
Fruit Salads are so perfect for Spring and Summer gatherings because the best fruit is in season and there is no need to turn on the oven. Just stir together a few fresh ingredients and you are ready to go.
What Is Mojito Fruit Salad
This Mojito Fruit Salad Recipe is great because it takes traditional fruit salad and updates it with a unique twist. Mojitos are a Cuban cocktail made with mint, lime, sugar, soda water and white rum. They are very refreshing and flavorful!
Hi, I’m Nicole from Wonky Wonderful. I am excited to get to share some quick, easy and tasty recipes with you! This Mojito Fruit Salad is the type of recipe I am all about . . .
Helpful Tips to make Mojito Fruit Salad :
- As with most recipes, feel free to add your favorite ingredients or omit any you don’t like. Kiwi, raspberries, apples or sliced banana would all be great add-ins.
- The mojito dressing recipe makes enough to just coat the fruit and make it glossy. If you prefer heavily dressed fruit salad or want extras for serving, double the dressing recipe.
- If you love creamy fruit salad just add the flavored yogurt of your choice. Vanilla, strawberry or lime yogurt would be fantastic!
What you will need to make Mojito Fruit Salad :
- Citrus Juicer – This makes juicing the lime much easier. Plus you’ll get every last drop out.
- Microplane/Zester – This is great for zesting citrus. I also use mine to grate garlic.
- Colander – Washing fresh fruit is much easier with a colander. Plus it’s great for draining pasta too.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite fruit salad recipes:
Mojito Fruit Salad
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, hulled & sliced lengthwise
- 6 ounces blackberries, whole or halved
- 4-5 mandarin oranges, peeled & segmented
- 8 ounces red seedless grapes, halved
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple, chopped (approximately 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup good honey
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, (approximately 1 medium lime)
- 4-5 mint leaves, finely chopped
- pinch sea salt
- Prep all fruit and transfer to a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a mason jar. Cover and shake until fully combined. Pour dressing over fruit.
- Gently toss fruit until evenly coated with dressing.
- If not serving immediately, cover and refrigerate.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.