Lucky Charms No-Bake Ice Box Pie is Magically Delicious! This fairytale pie all starts with a Lucky Charms pie crust topped with an enchanted confetti cloud pie filling. This simple recipe is unlike anything you have ever had before. The real magic happens in the freezer.
St Patrick’s Day Desserts Couldn’t Be Easier
St Patricks Day is so colorful and fun and so are these festive treats: Shamrock Shake, Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip, Mint Oreo Cookie Trifle, Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies, Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats, Chocolate Mint Candy Bark, and Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars.
The Ultimate St. Patrick’s Day Pie
Lucky Charms No-Bake Ice Box Pie is the ultimate whimsical dessert. It’s a festive treat with confetti cloud pie filling that is like a fairytale come true.
It all starts with a custom pie crust made from ground Lucky Charms cereal. Cream cheese, whipped cream, marshmallow fluff and Lucky Charms marshmallows come together to create an enchanted layer of pie filling, unlike anything you have seen before.
The pie is topped with Lucky’s marshmallows and whipped cream. The real magic happens in the refrigerator. While the pie is ‘setting up’ the Lucky Charms marshmallows in the pie meld into the filling and the marshmallows on top start to soften.
This pie is one that will make Lucky the Leprechaun dance and shout… It’s magically delicious!
Helpful Tips to Make Lucky Charms No-Bake Icebox Pie:
- The green crust is especially fun for St. Patrick’s Day, but the rest of the year you can leave out the marshmallows and use 4 cups of cereal without the marshmallows for a more beige color crust.
- The longer the pie sits in the freezer, the softer the marshmallows will become.
What you will need to make Lucky Charms No-Bake Icebox Pie:
- Electric Hand Mixer – I have had this one in my kitchen forever (it seems like) at least 8 years.
- 9″ Pie Plate – Can you ever have too many pie plates? I love these for plates for a breading station too. Egg in one, breading in another. So perfect!
- Cereal marshmallows -If you don’t feel like sorting the cereal grab a bag of marshmallows!
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite no-bake recipes:
Lucky Charms No-Bake Ice Box Pie (Video)
- 4 cups Lucky Charms Cereal, marshmallow and cereal mixture
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow fluff
- 2 1/2 cups Lucky Charms marshmallows, divided
- Add 4 cups Lucky Charms cereal to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is fine crumbs. Slowly pour melted butter in through the feed tube. Pulse until combined and crumbs are completely moistened.
- Pour the crumbs into a 9” pie plate and press mixture onto the bottom and around the sides to form a pie crust. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar with an electric mixer, in a tall bowl. Whip until stiff peaks form. (In other words, when you turn off the mixer and lift the beaters out of the cream, the cream stand up on the end of the beater). Place the whipped cream in the refrigerator while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Combine the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped cream and 1/2 cup Lucky Charms marshmallows until completely incorporated. Pour into the chilled pie crust.
- Smooth the filling into an even layer with a spatula. Pour the remaining whipped cream over top or you can pipe it into a decorative look. Sprinkle the 2 cups of remaining marshmallows around the edge of the pie. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Transfer to the refrigerator or allow to set at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.