Chocolate Mint Oreo Candy Bark
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Chocolate Mint Oreo Candy Bark is a simple recipe loaded with chocolate and mint. It is cool, creamy and chocolaty with just enough crunch to satisfy all my senses. This recipe has only a handful of ingredients and comes together in just 10 minutes.
There are a few times each year that I absolutely crave mint and chocolate. The first is during spring time. St Patrick’s Day is the perfect time to quench this craving! I like to whip up a batch of this simple treat and share it with friends for the Irish celebration.
Granted this is a very American version of a St Patty’s Day gift, but I am American. So it works. 😉 Another time that I really love chocolate and mint is during Christmas.
For Christmas I whip up several batches and pack them up in clear treat bags. Tie them with a pretty ribbon and attach the recipe. It makes a really fun gift and the recipients are always very grateful. We also love this Fruit Jeweled White Chocolate Bark too!
It is so easy, you are going to melt the candy confections, stir in mint and green food coloring and pour into a pan. Swirl to create a beautiful candy bark and sprinkle with Oreos and Andes mint. Chill it in the refrigerator or freezer for 20 minutes and then break apart.
I use a butter knife or just rap the pan on the counter. Seriously, what could be easier?
You are going to be loving this all year round and as a gift, can you just imagine bringing those little gift bags to work or school?
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Do you ❤️ TSRI? Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to The Slow Roasted Italian by email to receive new recipes in your inbox!!
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram ❤ ❤ ❤
Other Oreo Dessert Recipes
Chocolate Mint Oreo Candy Bark
- 24 ounces chocolate almond bark
- 14 ounces vanilla almond bark
- 10-20 drops green food coloring
- 2 teaspoons mint extract
- 12 Oreo cookies, chopped
- 1/2 cup Andes Crème de Menthe baking chips
- In a medium microwave safe mixing bowl, add chocolate almond bark and heat at 30 second increments until they are melted. Stir between each interval and once melted stir until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate medium microwave safe mixing bowl, add vanilla almond bark and mint extract. Heat at 30 second increments until they are melted. Stir between each interval and once melted stir until smooth. Add food coloring (as desired) and stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate onto a baking sheet and spread smooth. Drop green melted almond bark by the tablespoonful. Swirl with a toothpick or a spoon. Sprinkle with Oreo’s and Andes baking chips.
- Press lightly onto the Oreo’s and Andes. Refrigerate for 20 minutes until set.
- Use a butter knife to break candy bark into pieces or rap pan on counter top to break apart.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.
Wow, this really is delicious. I love mint chocolate and this bark came out great. I will be saving this recipe for the holidays!
Can the mint Oreos be used?