Cheesy Fiesta Taco Dip is loaded with layer upon layer of your favorite Mexican flavors. It is the perfect easy taco dinner, any night of the week.
Fiesta Cheesy Taco Dip
Can you believe Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner. You may remember our 7 Layer Mexican Bean Dip and our 4 Layer Pizza Dip that we have raved about. Loaded with our favorite flavors all packed into an awesome dip. We love these dips that double as a meal. Add some protein with this fiesta chicken dip.
Well, we have been head over heals in love with new Cheesy Fiesta Taco Dip. It is insane! Layer upon layer of taco goodness. Served with Doritos it is even better than the ever popular taco at the bell! No matter how you serve it, this dip will be a hit.
Making Cheesy Taco Dip
Pre-shredded cheeses have additives to help keep the cheese from sticking together, called anti-caking agents. They also change the way the cheese melts and will cause thickening of your recipes. Skip the pre-shredded cheese and grate your own. I store it in a zip-top bag in the fridge and it keeps for several weeks.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Other Easy Dip Recipes
Fiesta Cheesy Taco Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat add ground beef. Cook until cooked through. Add taco seasoning and 1/4 cup water. Stir to combine. Cook until water has evaporated.
- While the beef is cooking; combine cream cheese, sour cream and 8 ounces of cheese in a 8″ x 8″ baking dish. Spread cheese mixture on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Using a slotted spoon transfer beef mixture and scatter over top of cheese mixture. Top with remaining 8 ounces of shredded cheese. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Prepare toppings while dip is baking. Chop lettuce. Set on paper towels to dry. Dice tomato. Drain black olives.
- Remove baking dish from oven and sprinkle with lettuce, tomatoes and olives.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.