Meat Lover’s 4 Layer Pizza Dip
Every party calls for an amazing dip and this is exactly what you have been waiting for. Meat Lover’s 4 Layer Pizza Dip is perfect and with some short cuts you can have this ready in no time flat. My grocery store sells my favorite meat toppings precooked and yours may too. Add those to this recipe and you have the perfect quick and easy appetizer. Variations make personalizing this dip so easy. Click the link to get the recipe and the variations!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Other Easy Game Day Recipes
Meat lover’s 4-layer pizza dip
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 pre-cooked spicy Italian sausage, sliced into coins
- 30 pepperoni slices
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mini food processor (or blender) combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a 9-inch pie plate, combine the ricotta cheese and about 1/2 of the shredded cheese. Stir to mix well. Using a spatula, spread the cheese mixture across the bottom of the pie plate. Pour the tomato sauce on top of the cheese mixture. Spread the sauce evenly. Arrange the sausage, half of the bacon and half of the pepperoni on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the meat layer. Arrange the remaining pepperoni over the top of the cheese and sprinkle the remaining bacon over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve it with the breadsticks or crostini. Enjoy.
- HAWAIIAN – Having a Hawaiian party? Top your dip with ham and pineapple.
- PHILLY – Feeling like Philly style? Top your pizza with steak, onions and peppers.
- VEGGIE – Want to lighten it up? Top your dip with your favorite veggies.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.