Homemade Taco Seasoning will give your tacos great flavor that you can’t get from a packet! So easy to make.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Taco seasoning recipe from Wholefully.
Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon New Mexico chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Stir all ingredients together. This recipe doubles and triples perfectly. Consider making a quadruple batch and using 1 tablespoon at a time to season dishes or individual portions.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published September 2011.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.