This Air Fryer Smores Pie Recipe couldn’t get any simpler! Melt chocolate and marshmallows into tiny crusts for a mess-free version of this popular treat.
Want a big batch of poppable bites instead? This make-ahead crock pot candy yields dozens of treats, and you can keep them in the freezer for whenever you’re craving something sweet.
How To Make Smores Pie
With very little effort and just a few minutes, you’ll be rewarded with a tasty treat to satisfy any craving.
- Add chocolate to each mini crust.
- Top with marshmallows.
- Cook until browned and gooey.
- Place an extra piece of chocolate on top!
Don’t have an air fryer? You can bake them in the oven instead!
Arrange the mini smore pies on a rimmed baking sheet and cook for about 8 minutes at 350° until the marshmallows are golden brown.
Come Up With Different Flavors
There are dozens of ways to put your own unique twist on this s’mores pie recipe. Mix and match to see what you like best, or set up a toppings station so guests can create their own!
- Try different candy: Replace the Hershey’s bars with your favorite type of chocolate candy like mini Reeses cups, crushed toffee, Rolos, or even chopped up Snickers. For something cool and refreshing, try Andes mints or peppermint patties instead.
- Add some fruit: Banana slices will enhance the gooey texture, while fresh berries will add a surprising burst of flavor.
- Something extra: Spread a little peanut butter, hazelnut spread, or cookie butter on the bottom of the crust, or simply add a drizzle of caramel or chocolate sauce before you dig in.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
FAQ – Common Recipe Questions
Can I make mini smore pies ahead of time?
You can certainly prep them in advance, but I wouldn’t recommend cooking them until you are ready to eat.
Once the cooked marshmallows sit for awhile, they will start to harden. If needed, remove each smores pie from the tin and microwave for about 30 seconds to get them soft again.
Will this work with larger marshmallows?
Technically yes, but you would need to cut them into halves or quarters.
Stick with the minis if you can – not only will it be less work, but you’re guaranteed a more even spread across the top.
Can I make s’mores pie recipe with a large graham cracker crust?
Yes, but you will need to double both the cooking time as well as the amount of chocolate and marshmallows.
Be sure the larger crust will fit inside your air fryer before getting started, otherwise you will need to use the oven or a toaster oven.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Air Fryer Smores Pie
- 3 mini graham cracker pie crust
- 2 Hershey bars
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Break apart 5 pieces of the chocolate into each pie crust.
- Cover the chocolate with the mini marshmallows.
- Place them into the basket of your air fryer at 390°F for 5 minutes. At the four-minute mark, check on the pies to make sure they are not getting too brown.
- Place one extra piece of chocolate on the top of each pie.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published June 2021
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.