The Royal Bacon Breakfast Burger is the ultimate combination of breakfast and dinner. It is piled high, layer upon layer of amazing breakfast flavors. With the perfect crunch from the breakfast bun, crisp potatoes, and two types of bacon this burger is a dream come true. It is topped with a rich, luscious sunny side up egg that pulls this entire burger together. This recipe is a must make!
This is one of the many reasons
we are so excited to be partnering with Jones Dairy Farm again. February is National Hot Breakfast Month, I don’t know about you, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE breakfast. But I just don’t have the time to cook up my favorites in the morning. That is exactly why our friends at Jones Dairy Farm created this super fun website JonesBrinner.com. They want to help you enjoy the breakfast foods that you love at your dinner table. I’m game!!!
The site is packed with fabulous brinner recipes, cooking tips and a pretty fun quiz. And of course the RECIPE for this burger. You have to check it out. My favorite thing on the site is the cooking tips for eggs.
I may have never shared this with you, but I am pretty talented in the kitchen. I can cook a lot of things and bake my little heart out. However, eggs… UGH! They are my nemesis. Over easy, sunny side up, scrambled, omelets, soft boiled, hard boiled. It is one food that really challenges me. I have to say that I mastered hard boiled eggs last summer. I was feeling pretty good, then I had this amazing idea for this Royal Bacon Breakfast Burger and I knew that I had to come through.
After 2 attempts and some fantastic tips, voila! Perfect sunny side up eggs. I can’t believe it! Chad was thrilled as he loves ’em and I haven’t made them successfully until now. I mean, he did get some really awesome fried eggs. LOL. You know when the top just won’t cook, you flip it. hahaha
Seriously check out the Egg Cooking Tips, you will thank me.
Serving the Royal Bacon Breakfast Burger
This burger is quite the masterpiece, with that perfectly cooked sunny side up egg on top. Chad loves to get the royal burger when we go out to eat, so I decided to take it one step further and whip up an amazing breakfast burger. It all starts with crispy hash browns topped with a cheeseburger, 2 kinds of bacon and the sunny side egg on top served on a toasted English muffin. Oh my heavens. Try our easy Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes on the side!
That is the most magnificent brinner recipe! You are going to love it.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Royal Bacon Breakfast Burger
- 1 cup fresh shredded hash browns, from the dairy case at grocery store
- 5 teaspoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2 english muffins, split
- 2 slices american cheese
- 2 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
- 4 strips Jones Dairy Farm Dry Aged bacon, cooked DIRECTIONSPreheat grill to high.
- In large skillet over medium heat, add 3 teaspoons butter. Once melted, add 1/2 hash browns to one side of skillet in form of a patty. Repeat with remaining hash browns. Cook until browned, flip and cook other side; about 3-4 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Form beef into 2 patties larger than english muffins. Make slight indentation in center of patties on one side to prevent it from doming up in center. Sprinkle beef patties with salt and pepper on both sides. Grill patties about 3 minutes until browned and slightly charred. Flip and cook for about 5 minutes to medium doneness. Remove from grill and allow to rest.
- In large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, add 2 teaspoons butter. Once melted, crack eggs into pan. Cook until whites are set (opaque) and the yolks are still runny. If needed, spoon butter from pan over egg white to help finish cooking.
- Toast english muffins. To assemble, place english muffin cut side up on plate. Place 1 hashbrown patty on top, add burger then 1 slice of cheese. Add Canadian bacon and 2 strips of bacon. Slide one egg on top and cap with english muffin top. Repeat with remaining ingredients and enjoy.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.