As you bring the glass of Roasted Almond Cocktail toward you the aroma of almond fills your senses. It is luscious and creamy to taste.
It’s Ladies Night here at The Slow Roasted Italian. Thanks for joining us for a special Thanksgiving Ladies Night. We are featuring a phenomenal Thanksgiving dessert cocktail. I am calling it a dessert cocktail, because it tastes like dessert. Your ladies night cocktail is dressed to the nines as an early Christmas present to you.
Do you remember the Good Humor Ice Cream Man? My favorite ice cream bar was the Toasted Almond Bar, the outside was covered in cake and toasted almonds and the inside was an almond flavored “ice cream”. I loved it! This drink, the Roasted Almond Cocktail, is that ice cream bar translated into a cocktail. It is so amazing, I am drinking one now and waiting for my glass to be refilled… YUM!!!
As you bring the glass toward you the aroma of toasted almond fills your senses. It is luscious and creamy to taste. Kick off your shoes and stay awhile!!!
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Roasted Almond Cocktail
- 1 ounce Absolut vodka
- 1 ounce DiSaronno, amaretto liqueur
- 1 ounce Kahlua, coffee liqueur
- 2 ounces International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- crushed toasted almonds, for rimming the glass
- Prepare a martini glass by wetting the rim with coffee creamer, sprinkle almonds over the wet coffee creamer and allow to set.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a martini shaker filled with ice, shake to combine. Pour into prepared martini glass. Serve.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally Posted November 2011
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.