Dessert cocktails are always a hit in my house, as a matter of fact +Chad and I can agree on that. A sweet cocktail that tastes more like the dessert than a cocktail is certain to please even your pickiest palate! This Banana Split Martini is no different.
How To Make Banana Split Martini
The classic banana split is transformed into an amazing cocktail that you are going to love. Garnished with chocolate syrup, crushed peanuts and a marachino cherry, save the calories and pour yourself one tonight!
Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook – we have a virtual Ladies Night party every Thursday.
Come and link up your favorite cocktail or dish! Fabulous cocktails,
fantastic food and amazing company. It is THE place to be on Thursdays!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Other Easy Cocktail Recipes
Banana Split Martini
- 1 ounce Pinnnacle Whipped Vodka
- 1/2 ounce 99 Bananas – Banana Liqueur
- 2 ounces Creme de Cacao, clear chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- chocolate syrup and crushed peanuts
- Prepare martini glass by rimming with chocolate syrup and coating syrup in peanuts.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Strain and pour into prepared martini glass. Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.