Greek Spaghetti Salad
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Greek Spaghetti Salad is an easy summer pasta salad recipe that comes together really quick. It is loaded with roasted red peppers, cucumbers, olives, and feta cheese, topped with a homemade Greek vinaigrette. It’s my latest obsession!
Greek Spaghetti Salad is an amazing summer side dish that is a delicious combination of spaghetti, fresh summer cucumbers, smoky roasted red peppers, Kalamata olives, and tangy feta cheese.
It is tossed with a homemade Greek vinaigrette that infuses the spaghetti salad with flavor. It’s the perfect summer potluck recipe!
Hi again! We’re Kat & Melinda from Home. Made. Interest. and we’re all about easy recipes and simple entertaining.
That’s why we love simple pasta salads like Greek Spaghetti Salad, Mexican Pasta Salad with Creamy Chipotle Lime Dressing, and Cucumber and Tomato Pasta Salad. They can all be thrown together quickly, or you can make them ahead of time.
Either way they will save you time whether you are attending a backyard BBQ or just grilling outside with the family on a Friday night.
Helpful Tips to make Greek Spaghetti Salad:
- Make sure you salt the water when you boil your spaghetti. This will give the pasta a little more flavor.
- Make it ahead of time! Cook your pasta and chop your vegetables the day before and store everything together in an airtight container.
Make and store your Greek vinaigrette separately. When you’re ready to eat pour the vinaigrette over the pasta salad and toss it until everything is well coated.
- You can roast your own red peppers or save some time and use a jar of roasted red peppers.
What you will need to make Greek Spaghetti Salad:
- Strainer – You can’t make pasta without a good strainer! Make sure to drain the water from the pasta thoroughly before adding the other ingredients.
- Knife – The pasta is the only thing that has to be cooked for this recipe after that it’s all chopping.
A good knife makes getting perfectly diced vegetables that much easier.
- Garlic Press – Save yourself some time and use a garlic press to crush your garlic rather than mincing it by hand.
- Bowl with Lid – This Greek Spaghetti Salad is going to be making an appearance at a lot of summer potlucks and that means you need an easy way to get it there.
A large bowl with a tightly fastened lid can go straight from the fridge to the party.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Other Pasta Salads
Greek Spaghetti Salad
- 16 ounces spaghetti, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 2 cups roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl combine spaghetti, cucumbers, roasted red peppers, red onion, and feta cheese.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss gently until everything is fully combined.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published April 2018
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.
This sounds Awesome and will make this for Sunday dinner. Keep the great recipes coming!! Thanks, Marie Goodson
This was an awesome fresh tasting pasta salad. I loved the feta cheese in it with the peppers.