As soon as forth of July is here Chad is looking for candy corn. Oh no, I am not kidding. So, being the supportive and loving wife that I am, I buy a few bags for him. So weeks later I have an epiphany and decide to make a candy corn dessert. I ask Chad where are the candy corns. He looks at me as if I were speaking Greek. Turns his head to the side… You know the look. So, here we go back to the store to buy more. Much to Chads excitement we found a 4 pound bag this year.
While creating the cocktail for this weeks Ladies Night Celebration Chad
was incredibly inspired by some of his favorite candies from his days
Trick or Treating. In the end he had created 3 amazing cocktails and
couldn’t choose so he decided to share them ALL with you today. He decided to create another candy corn cocktail. He came up with an awesome flavor combination for this cocktail. The Candy Corn Shooter is rich, creamy, citrusy and candy corn flavored. You are going to love this! Check out our 5 Halloween Party Perfect Cocktails for even more delicious flavors!
Enjoy and have a fantastic Ladies Night! ❤❤❤
Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook – we have a virtual Ladies Night party every Thursday.
Come and link up your favorite cocktail or dish! Fabulous cocktails,
fantastic food and amazing company. It is THE place to be on Thursdays!
Check out these awesome Halloween shooters that Chad has created in his cocktail artistry lab for you! Click on the image or the link and a new window will open.
These White Chocolate Ghost Cocktail Shooters have all the BOO’s you need! With white chocolate and marshmallow flavor you may need to make 2!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Other Halloween Cocktail Recipes
Candy Corn Cocktail Shooters
- 1 ounce infused candy corn vodka, recipe to follow
- 1 ounce Malibu Sunshine Rum
- 2 ounces International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- 1 cup Brach’s candy corns
- 4 ounces Smirnoff Whipped Vodka
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour ingredients into shaker. Shake well to combine. Pour into 2 shot glasses. Optional: Rim shot glass with crystal sugar. Serve and enjoy.
- To quickly create an infusion: combine candy corns and vodka in a mini food processor or blender. Blend until candy corn is tiny like gravel. Strain out candy corn and store candy corn vodka in a sealable container until needed.
- If you have 24 hours: combine candy corns and vodka in a mason jar. Allow to infuse for 24 hours. Strain out candy corn and store candy corn vodka in a mason jar until needed.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.