These White Chocolate Ghost Cocktail Shooters have all the BOO’s you need! It is creamy, sweet and chocolaty.
Chocolate covered marshmallows are a Halloween trick or treating score! Getting white chocolate covered marshmallows are nearly a miracle. While creating the cocktail for this weeks Ladies Night Celebration Chad
was incredibly inspired by some of his favorite candies from his days
Trick or Treating. In the end he had created 3 amazing cocktails and
couldn’t choose so he decided to share them ALL with you today. He created a scrumptious and fun White Chocolate Ghost Shooter for me. It is creamy, sweet and chocolaty. LOVE!
I really enjoyed this cocktail. Let me put it this way, he was lucky he had it during the photo shoot. It was that good. Ooops! Did I say WAS? Yep. Better make yours a double.
Enjoy and have a fantastic Ladies Night! ❤❤❤
Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook – we have a virtual Ladies Night party every Thursday.
Come and link up your favorite cocktail or dish! Fabulous cocktails,
fantastic food and amazing company. It is THE place to be on Thursdays!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Other Halloween Cocktail Recipes
White Chocolate Ghost Shooter
- 1 ounce Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka
- 1 ounce Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka
- 1 ounce White Crème De Cacao
- 2 ounces International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- Optional: Black decorating icing and black crystal sugar
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour ingredients into shaker. Shake well to combine. Pour into 2 shot glasses. Optional: Draw face on shot glass using black decorating icing and rim shot glass with crystal sugar . Serve and enjoy.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.