The Best Halloween Cocktail is finally here. As All Hallows Eve closes in, we are celebrating with a ghoulish delight. The Vampire’s Eclipse is a magnificent Halloween shot with 3 magical layers. It is sure to impress!!
The Vampire Eclipse is a special treat created just for you by the count himself deep in the castle’s lair.
The count worked feverishly to capture the essence and magic of the suns eclipse.
The Vampire’s Eclipse
A dark river of grenadine rests on the bottom of the glass, while repelling the suns burst of orange energy, trapping a cherry between day and night. The light rum entombs this moment forever.
Kick off your heels and pour one tonight!
- Pour down the side of the glass to avoid mixing your layers.
- Or you can pour over a cocktail spoon.
What you will need:
- 2 ounce shot glasses are tall and slender for a great presentation!
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite Halloween cocktails recipes:
The Best Halloween Cocktail Recipe: The Vampire’s Eclipse
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 1/2 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce light rum, Bacardi
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Gently pour grenadine in shot glass first.
- Then slowly pour in the orange juice (pour down the side of the glass to avoid mixing your layers).
- Slowly lower the cherry through the orange juice to rest on the grenadine.
- Lastly, add rum pouring it down the side of your glass.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for your support; it allows us to keep creating new recipes.