Strawberry cheesecake pudding shots are the perfect boozy treat for any occasion. Creamy & delicious, they come together fast and will leave you reaching for more!
The combination of cheesecake, strawberries, and alcohol compliment each other beautifully. If you are hosting a holiday celebration or hanging out by the pool, these shots are a must.
In the mood for more delicious recipes? You are sure to go wild for these Red, White and Blue Layered Shots. They are perfect for patriotic parties and look gorgeous.
How To Make Pudding Shots
While they don’t take a lot of time or effort to make, you will need to let them set up. They will need to be refrigerated for 2-4 hours to set completely.
Other than waiting to devour them, everything else is incredibly easy. Don’t forget to top them with a little bit of whipped cream and a fresh slice of strawberry to finish the look.
- Boil water and dissolve jello.
- Combine milk and cheesecake pudding in a separate bowl.
- Whisk in some of the vodka into the pudding, mix well, and chill in the fridge.
- Add the rest of the vodka to the cooled jello.
- Fill shot glasses half way with the jello and chill until set.
- Top shot glasses with cheesecake pudding.
- Garnish with a swirl of whipped cream and strawberries.
Cheesecake Pudding Shots – Tips and Tricks
- Hosting a party? No problem, make a larger batch and store them in the fridge until you are ready to serve. They can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
- Garnish when serving. Don’t add the whipped cream until right before serving or it will dissolve. Instead, have a station where you can add garnishes.
- Mix in some fruit! To add some fun flavor and texture, feel free to add some chopped strawberries, pineapple chunks, or other berries to the jello layer.
- Use plastic disposable cups. If you are on the go and heading out to a party with shots in hand, use disposable cups with lids. Adding a lid makes them easy to stack and less likely to make a mess.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
FAQ – Common Recipe Questions
Do pudding shots go bad?
Yes! They need to be kept air tight and refrigerated when you aren’t serving them.
They will last up to 1 week as long as they are sealed tightly.
When serving them, if they are going to sit out longer than 2 hours, put them on ice, so they don’t spoil.
Can I make this recipe kid-friendly?
Leave out the strawberry vodka. No need to replace it with anything else, it will taste great without the alcohol and will be a great family-friendly treat.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Shots
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 ounces strawberry Jello mix
- 3.4 ounces Jello cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka
- 6 fresh strawberries, sliced
- Bring the Water to a boil, and add the Strawberry Jello. Stir until the Jello is dissolved, and set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix the Milk and small box of Cheesecake Flavored Jello Instant Pudding, and whisk or stir until the pudding begins to thicken. When the Pudding is mixed smooth, and thick, stir in the 1/3 cup of Vodka, and mix until smooth. Place in the refrigerator, and allow to cool.
- When the Strawberry Jello is cooled to room temperature, add 1/4 cup of the Vodka, and stir until well mixed. Place the small shot glasses on a cookie sheet, until full. Fill the small shot glasses half full with the Jello mixture, and place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator. Allow to cool until Jello is set.
- When Jello is set, fill the shot glasses with the Cheesecake pudding. When ready to serve, top with Whipped Cream, and a slice of fresh Strawberry. Serve, and Enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published July 2021
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.