Strawberry Cheesecake Shots are the perfect boozy treat for any occasion. Creamy & delicious, these cheesecake shots come together fast with instant pudding mix and will leave you reaching for more!
Strawberry Cheesecake Shots
What’s better than a boozy version of a classic dessert? Individual portions that go down with ease!
Nothing says summertime like juicy, plump strawberries and plenty of drinks. And now you can enjoy both the form of creamy, sweet strawberry cheesecake shots
If you are hosting a holiday celebration or hanging out by the pool, this strawberry cheesecake shooter recipe is a must.
In the mood for more? You are sure to go wild for these Red, White and Blue Layered Shots. They are perfect for patriotic parties and look gorgeous.
How To Make Cheesecake Shots
While they don’t take a lot of time or effort to make, you will need to let them set up.
Each batch of cheesecake shots will need to be refrigerated for 2-4 hours to set completely. Other than waiting to devour them, everything else is incredibly easy!
Don’t forget to top each strawberry cheesecake shot with a little bit of whipped cream and a fresh slice of strawberry to finish the look.
- Boil water and dissolve Jello.
- Combine milk and cheesecake pudding in a separate bowl.
- Whisk in some of the vodka into the pudding, mix well, and chill in the fridge.
- Add the rest of the vodka to the cooled Jello.
- Fill shot glasses halfway with the Jello and chill until set.
- Top gelatin layer with cheesecake pudding.
- Garnish strawberry cheesecake shooter with a swirl of whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
Strawberry Cheesecake Shooter Tips and Tricks
- Garnish when serving. Don’t add the whipped cream until right before serving the strawberry cheesecake shot or it will dissolve.
Instead, have a station where you can add garnishes.
- Mix in some fruit. To add some fun flavor and texture, feel free to add a few chopped strawberries, pineapple chunks, or other berries to the gelatin layer.
- Lids are your friend! If you’re heading to a party with cheesecake shots, use the plastic disposable cups that come with lids.
This makes them easy to stack and less likely to make a mess.
- Hosting a party? No problem — just make a larger batch of strawberry cheesecake shots and store them in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
They can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
Cheesecake Shot FAQ
Yes! They need to be kept airtight and refrigerated when you aren’t serving them.
Cheesecake shots will last for up to 1 week as long as they are sealed tightly.
When serving, it’s best to keep them on plenty of ice. If these strawberry cheesecake shots sit out at room temp for longer than 2 hours, they will spoil.
You should be able to get about 24 individual strawberry cheesecake shots when making them in 2-ounce disposable plastic cups.
Simply leave out the strawberry vodka — no need to replace it with anything else!
Each strawberry cheesecake shot will taste just as great without the alcohol, making it a fun and family-friendly treat.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Other Dessert Shot Recipes
Strawberry Cheesecake Shots with Pudding
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 ounces strawberry Jello mix
- 3.4 ounces Jello cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka
- 6 fresh strawberries, sliced
- Bring the Water to a boil, and add the Strawberry Jello. Stir until the Jello is dissolved, and set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix the Milk and small box of Cheesecake Flavored Jello Instant Pudding, and whisk or stir until the pudding begins to thicken. When the Pudding is mixed smooth, and thick, stir in the 1/3 cup of Vodka, and mix until smooth. Place in the refrigerator, and allow to cool.
- When the Strawberry Jello is cooled to room temperature, add 1/4 cup of the Vodka, and stir until well mixed. Place the small shot glasses on a cookie sheet, until full. Fill the small shot glasses half full with the Jello mixture, and place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator. Allow to cool until Jello is set.
- When Jello is set, fill the shot glasses with the Cheesecake pudding. When ready to serve, top with Whipped Cream, and a slice of fresh Strawberry. Serve, and Enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published July 2021, updated and republished August 2023
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.