Our Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad recipe comes together with just 6 ingredients. Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into luscious strawberries and sweet bananas to create the most amazing, glorious fruit salad ever!
The flavor has been punched up with a secret ingredient and you are going to go nuts over this recipe! The king of the potluck table has arrived.
A few months back I put together this Summer Berry Cheesecake Salad. Well, needless to say it has gone completely crazy on our site. It is already the #2 recipe of all time.
Our readers have enjoyed it so much that I though it was time to whip up a twist on the uber popular recipe.
I have been on a pudding kick lately. I tell you, I have been testing several recipes with pudding as a surprise ingredient.
It is crazy how much pudding mix amps up the flavor of a recipe.
So, when I was thinking of ways to twist up the cheesecake salad, I knew I needed to use pudding. It really kicks it up a notch.
Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad
I combined cream cheese, pudding mix and coffee creamer to create a spectacular rich and creamy cheesecake filling.
In the fruit mixture, I squeezed fresh lemon juice over sliced strawberries and bananas.
That prevents the bananas from browning, but it also gives the cheesecake salad a little brightness and zing!
This new summer salad is so good it is sure to take the place of your favorite fruit salad.
And say goodbye to Aunt Ida’s ambrosia salad and HELLO to Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad. The new queen of the summer picnic table.
We couldn’t stop eating it, and you’re going to go bananas over it too! <- Sorry, pun intended. I couldn’t help myself.
Helpful Tips for Making Cheesecake Salad:
- Do not pour all of the creamer into the cream cheese at once. It will get clumpy and no matter how long you beat it, it will stay that way. Trust me on this one.
- If you have to substitute for the creamer, use 1 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- To make this ahead: prepare the cheesecake mixture and refrigerate in a bowl. Mix all of the fruit in a large bowl and refrigerate.
Before serving, drain any excess liquid from the fruit and then fold the cheesecake filling into the fruit. Serve and enjoy!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Other Amazing Cheesecake Salad Recipes
Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad + Video
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3.4 ounces instant cheesecake pudding mix, unprepared
- 1/4 cups liquid vanilla coffee creamer
- 2 pounds strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 medium bananas, sliced into coins
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a tall, medium bowl, use an electric mixer on medium-high speed to whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is – it will loosen up. Add dry pudding mix and continue mixing until well combined.
- With mixer continuously running on medium-low speed, add creamer to the cream cheese mixture, about a tablespoon at a time. When all creamer is added, turn mixer speed to high and whip until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine sliced strawberries, banana coins and lemon juice. Stir until all the fruit is coated with lemon juice. Add cheesecake mixture to the bowl and use a mixing spatula or spoon to gently fold cheesecake mixture into the fruit.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published June 2016, updated May 2020
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.