White Chocolate Peppermint Crockpot Candy is creamy, crunchy and very festive. Loaded with cashews, peanuts, almonds and refreshing peppermint candy.
White Chocolate Peppermint Crockpot Candy
White Chocolate Peppermint Crockpot Candy is the must make holiday dessert. Seriously guys, if you have never tried Crockpot Candy, you are missing out! It is so easy to make, you add all the good stuff to your crockpot, and you are done. It does not get any easier than this. This White Chocolate Peppermint Crockpot Candy is festive and tastes very refreshing thanks to the crushed peppermint candies. Three types of nuts: peanuts, slivered almonds and cashews, are also coated in velvety white chocolate. Topped with more crushed peppermints and green sanding sugar!
Hey guys, it’s Catalina from Sweet and Savory Meals here. I am happy to be a contributor on TSRI and add recipes to Donna and Chad’s already great collection. Since I noticed that you are enjoying crockpot recipes, I am bringing you today a sweet one, because I am a sucker for dessert! And if you are looking for more holiday desserts to add to your list, also try these No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles, they are tasty, easy to make and very good looking!
Helpful Tips to make White Chocolate Peppermint Crockpot Candy:
- I like to use a mix of white chocolate chips and melting chocolate wafers. The latest are creamier, therefore they give the candy that velvety texture. If you can’t get your hands on melting chocolate wafers (aka candy melts), do NOT substitute with chocolate chips, but rather use same amount of a good quality white chocolate bar. Keep in mind, you need good white chocolate for this recipe to taste amazing!
- Do NOT try to take a shortcut and cook the candy on High, the recipe doesn’t take long to make on the Low setting. If you cook it on high, chances that some of the chocolate will burn are very high.
- You can substitute some of the nuts if you are allergic or just don’t like some.
- Yes, you can make this recipe without the peppermint candies, if you are not a fan.
- Very important: don’t forget to stir, this will ensure uniform cooking.
What you will need to make White Chocolate Peppermint Crockpot Candy:
- Slow Cooker – the slow cooker is almost my most used kitchen gadget, especially during fall/winter! It’s just so convenient, and lets face it, it makes comfort food taste even better!
- White Chocolate Chips – I buy them in bulk, I always have some on hand.
- White Chocolate Melting Wafers – These are of high quality, creamy and specifically designed for melting and candy making.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite Crockpot Candy recipes:
White Chocolate Peppermint Crockpot Candy + Video
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup peppermint candy, crushed
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 20 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- 1/4 cup peppermint candy, crushed
- 1 tablespoon green sanding sugar
- Add nuts, crushed peppermint candy, white chocolate chips and white chocolate melting wafers to the slow cooker. Distribute evenly. Close.
- Cook on low for 1 hour. Stir the mixture every 30 minutes.
- If after one hour the chocolate is not fully melted, cook for another 15-20 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is fully melted, stir well to combine.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and using a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the candy onto the baking sheet.
- Immediately garnish with crushed peppermint candies and green sanding sugar.
- You can refrigerate the candy for 15 minutes to settle quicker, or just leave it at room temperature and it will settle in about 30-40 minutes.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.