Spicy Jalapeño Jack Burger is full of Mexican flavor with smoky flavors, spice, and a spicy ranch sauce and topped with lettuce and tomatoes.
Smoky flavors, spice, and everything nice that’s what the Spicy Jalapeño Jack Burger is made of. I have been longing for some good Mexican flavor in my burgers! The Knock Your Boots Off Tex-Mex Burger is really delicious. But, I am looking for some chile’ spice! It is time to kick up the heat in this place. This Spicy Jalapeno Jack Burger will certainly wake up your taste buds.
This burger is a Mexican inspired creation that starts off with a smoky and spicy beef patty over a bed of crispy lettuce, tomatoes and onion; with incredible layers of heat and flavor on top. The spiciness and creaminess of the pepper jack cheese pulls the flavors together, topped with pickled jalapenos and spicy barbecue ranch sauce, this is the burger you have been waiting for.
This is so amazing, I am considering this as the feature dish at our Labor Day party this year. The simplicity of the layers of this burger come together to create exactly what your tastebuds are craving!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Spicy Jalapeño Jack Burger
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon chile de arbol, or cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- pickled jalapeno slices
- pepper jack cheese slices
- potato hamburger buns
- Spicy Barbecue Ranch Sauce
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Mix ground beef, ancho chile powder, chipotle chile pepper, chile de arbol, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Portion and form into patties slightly larger than your bun. Make a slight indentation in the center of the burger to prevent it from doming up in the center. The indentation will rise as your burger cooks.
- Grill until golden brown and slightly charred (about 3-5 minutes), turning once (cook for 3 minutes on the other side for medium). Try not to press down on your burger with a spatula. It will cause the juices to escape and will create a dry burger!
- Toast hamburger buns by placing on grill until grill marks form. Do not walk away during this process. Toast can turn to ash in the blink of an eye.
- Spread spicy barbecue ranch sauce on bottom bun, add lettuce, tomato and onion to taste. Place burger on top and a slice of cheese, add jalapeno slices to taste. Top with more spicy barbecue ranch sauce. Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.