Spicy Jalapeno Jack Burger
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Spicy Jalapeño Jack Burger is full of Mexican flavor with smoky flavors, spice, and a spicy ranch sauce and topped with lettuce and tomatoes.
Smoky flavors, spice, and everything nice that’s what the Spicy Jalapeño Jack Burger is made of. I have been longing for some good Mexican flavor in my burgers! The Knock Your Boots Off Tex-Mex Burger is really delicious. But, I am looking for some chile’ spice! It is time to kick up the heat in this place. This Spicy Jalapeno Jack Burger will certainly wake up your taste buds.
This burger is a Mexican inspired creation that starts off with a smoky and spicy beef patty over a bed of crispy lettuce, tomatoes and onion; with incredible layers of heat and flavor on top. The spiciness and creaminess of the pepper jack cheese pulls the flavors together, topped with pickled jalapenos and spicy barbecue ranch sauce, this is the burger you have been waiting for.
This is so amazing, I am considering this as the feature dish at our Labor Day party this year. The simplicity of the layers of this burger come together to create exactly what your tastebuds are craving!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Do you ❤️ TSRI? Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to The Slow Roasted Italian by email to receive new recipes in your inbox!!
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Spicy Jalapeño Jack Burger
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon chile de arbol, or cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- pickled jalapeno slices
- pepper jack cheese slices
- potato hamburger buns
- Spicy Barbecue Ranch Sauce
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Mix ground beef, ancho chile powder, chipotle chile pepper, chile de arbol, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Portion and form into patties slightly larger than your bun. Make a slight indentation in the center of the burger to prevent it from doming up in the center. The indentation will rise as your burger cooks.
- Grill until golden brown and slightly charred (about 3-5 minutes), turning once (cook for 3 minutes on the other side for medium). Try not to press down on your burger with a spatula. It will cause the juices to escape and will create a dry burger!
- Toast hamburger buns by placing on grill until grill marks form. Do not walk away during this process. Toast can turn to ash in the blink of an eye.
- Spread spicy barbecue ranch sauce on bottom bun, add lettuce, tomato and onion to taste. Place burger on top and a slice of cheese, add jalapeno slices to taste. Top with more spicy barbecue ranch sauce. Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.
This looks great, Donna. I know that Sean would be all over this jalapeno version.
Donna my husband would love to eat in your kitchen. He adores burgers and this one has his name all over it. You really have a gift when it comes to making the most delicious looking hamburgers! Spicy is my favorite.
oh my gosh my mouth is watering!! yum!
Um, pretty sure you had me at jalapeno! 😀
That looks so so good…Hungry now! >.< That would be a dream to open up my own Bakery. I just bake for my family and friends.
Looks phenomenal! What a gorgeous looking burger. Yum! Fantastic and spicy too. nommmmmm!
My daughter and I both think this looks amazing!
Ummm, mmm! It looks and sounds like a fantastic burger! Thanks for the recipe!
That burger is calling to me…I just made veggie spring rolls for dinner and now I'm regretting my decision 😉
Good lord girl this has to be the best looking burger photo ever! you should sell it! GORGEOUS!
Wow! It's a delicious monster! I love it!
A thing of beauty! Your half pound burgers are always so well formed and look perfectly cooked.
Oh the burger…I'm so craving for it! 🙂
I can’t seem to find the recipe for the spicy ranch bbq sauce anywhere. Could you please direct me to it? This recipe looks amazing!
Where can I find the spicy bbq ranch recipe?! I can’t seem to find it
This burger is massive, the flavors are perfect and a great amount of heat! We all loved it! Who needs fast food when you can make a better burger at home!