Peanut Butter Fudge Dip is just perfect for any occasion. This rich peanut buttery dip is creamy and delicious on pretzels and apple slices.
I am getting so excited. We are just a week away from Munchkins 3rd birthday party! I have been surfing Pinterest for about 6 months looking for party ideas. She is in love with Cat and the Hat, so that is the perfect theme. Red, white and turquoise. Polka dotted to Whoville and back (that is a Seuss reference, just in case you missed it)!
I have been having so much fun testing recipes for the party. The first one I am sharing with you is the Peanut Butter Fudge Dip we will be serving. It seriously tastes just like peanut butter fudge but in a dip! Perfect for dipping; this sweet treat is just right for every occasion. We will be serving with some apple slices and pretzels. The rich peanut buttery dip is creamy and delicious!
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Other Easy Treat Recipes
10 Minute Simple Peanut Butter Fudge Dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 stick, 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chunky honey roasted peanut butter, I used Skippy
- 1/2 pound powdered sugar, about 2 cups
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Line an 8×8 baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat melt butter. Add brown sugar, milk and salt. Stir until mixture starts to bubble. Allow mixture to boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat stir in vanilla and peanut butter. Add powdered sugar and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour into a prepared 8×8 baking dish. Cover with foil and refrigerate for 4 hours. Cut into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.