Honey Garlic Shrimp is the easy dinner recipe that you didn’t know that you were missing! Only five ingredients and about 5 minutes of work stand between you and dinner!
I have always been a huge seafood fan.
When I was a young girl and would go out to dinner with my parents, my dinner of choice was always a shrimp cocktail. There is just something about well-cooked shrimp that I find simply divine.
They’re tender, a little juicy, and perfectly suited to whatever flavors you want to add.
How TO Make Honey Garlic Sauce
Honey garlic has always been one of my favorite sauces and marinades- although you could pair copious amounts of garlic with just about anything and I would be on board.
This marinade couldn’t be simpler- honey is mixed with soy sauce and lime to yield a perfect balance of sweet, salty and zippy. Add in a whole mess of minced garlic and some nice jumbo shrimp, and your prep work is done!
This is great to serve on its own, on a salad, or on top of rice.
Helpful Tips to make Honey Garlic Shrimp:
- To safety thaw frozen shrimp you can defrost them slowly in the refrigerator for about 1 day per pound. Or you can place them in a colander in the sink with cold running water running over them. For safety, the water must be cold.
- You can buy shrimp that is already peeled and deveined with the tail still on, it looks prettier.
What you will need to make Honey Garlic Shrimp:
- Large mixing bowl- for the marinade
- Half sheet pan-
- Parchment paper or Silicon baking mat– for easy cleanup.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite shrimp recipes:
Honey Garlic Shrimp
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, approximately 1/2 a large lime
- 2 green onions, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix together honey, garlic, soy sauce and lime juice in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour shrimp onto baking sheet and space evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 6-8 minutes. Garnish with chopped green onions and serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.