When you break it all down I am a simple gal. I like to make things from scratch, but in the end some days, convenience is king! I have been a long time lover of sandwiches and truly enjoy dressing them up. Now don’t get me wrong the PB&J that my daughter enjoys more times that I could handle is not what I mean by sandwich lover.
I enjoy meat packed sandwiches that have cheese and scrumptious sauce dripping from them. I love a nice grilled crusty exterior and did I mention cheese? That is a sandwich that you can call a meal!I was a little skeptical when I first heard about Hidden Valley™ Sandwich Spreads & Dips. As I said I am a sandwich lover and in theory it sounds great, but taste is always first in my book. So we gave them a try. Can I tell you the first time I slathered the Spicy Chipotle Pepper Sandwich Spread & Dip on my sandwich, I ended up eating two. Oh my! So flavorful.
I love flavor and really love simple. These sandwich spreads are both. I sent Chad to the store to pick up the Spicy Chipotle flavor, as I couldn’t wait to try them. They are sitting right next to the mayonnaise and he had a hard time just leaving with one because all the flavors sound fabulous: Smoked Bacon Ranch, Country Herb Ranch, Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan and Spicy Chipotle Pepper.
I was looking to take my bacon monte cristo sandwich to the next level and I knew the the Spicy Chipotle Pepper was just perfect. Spicy Chipolte Pepper spread over bread topped with mild cheddar cheese, turkey slices and bacon. What more could you want? How about a Parmesan crust on your favorite bread? Done! Perfect sandwich.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Other Easy Sandwich Recipes
Chipotle Bacon Monte Cristo Sandwiches
- 8 slices bread
- 8 tablespoons Spicy Chipotle Pepper Sandwich Spread & Dip
- 8 slices mild cheddar cheese
- 40 slices deli turkey, thin sliced
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon, pre-cooked
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- Lay the bread slices next to each other on a cutting board or clean countertop. Spread Chipotle Pepper Sandwich Spread on each slice. Then place 1 piece of cheese on each slice. Next layer 5 slices of turkey on each piece of bread followed by the bacon. Place 2 sandwich halves together.
- Preheat a non-stick griddle to medium heat. In a medium bowl stir butter and parmesan cheese until well combined. Spread about 1 tablespoon of mixture on the top of each sandwich.
- Place sandwiches on the grill and cook until golden brown. Meanwhile spread about 1 tablespoon of mixture on the top of each slice of bread. Flip and cook until golden brown.
- Remove from griddle. Cut sandwiches into 1/4. Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.