Simple 4 Layer Pizza Dip is perfect for any party, happy hour or an anytime snack! With an easy recipe this appetizer is utterly simple to prepare. This dip is packed with layers of ooey gooey cheese, marinara sauce and your favorite pizza toppings. It’s out of this world delicious!!!
With 4 layers this dip is sure to please. The bottom layer is loaded with ooey gooey cheese , the second layer is an amazing homemade pizza sauce, the third layer is your second layer of ooey gooey cheese and the 4th layer is the toppings. This dip is out of this world delicious!!!
It’s completely customizable to whatever topping you love. You can even use ricotta on the bottom and a jar of your favorite sauce for the sauce layer. It really couldn’t be easier.
Helpful Tips to make 4 Layer Pizza Dip:
- You can use ricotta cheese in place of the cream cheese for an even thicker ad richer dip.
- You can use your favorite jar of pizza sauce in place of the homemade.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
4 Layer Pizza Dip + Video
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces finely shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped (or 1/4 cup real bacon pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a blender combine tomatoes, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Blend until pureed. Set pizza sauce aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and 2 ounces of shredded cheese. Mix well until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in an even layer over baking dish (pie plate or 8×8 works). Pour blended pizza sauce (tomato mixture) over cream cheese mixture and evenly distribute with spatula.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over pizza sauce. Top pizza dip with bacon and pepperoni.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is browned and bubbly.
- Serve with Parmesan Herb Bread Sticks.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published 2/8/12, updated and republished June 2020.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.