Buffalo Chicken Dip is an incredibly cheesy and addicting recipe that is very easy to make! It will become the highlight of any party!
Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of my go-to recipes when it comes to easy and cheesy appetizers. This dip can totally pass for a meal, I mean, look at it, so cheesy and also loaded with chicken, it is perfect when spread on a warm and crusty baguette or when you use it as a dip with some crunchy veggies. The Buffalo Chicken Dip is made with just a few ingredients, with minimum prep work and only 20 minutes in the oven!
Hey guys, it’s Catalina from Sweet and Savory Meals here. I am happy to be a contributor on TSRI and add recipes to Donna and Chad’s already great collection. With football season in full swing I have decided to share with you today my recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip that you absolutely have to try. If you are a cheese lover just like me (and the rest of the world lol), I hope you try this Million Dollar Dip as well!
HELPFUL TIPS TO MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP:
- You can either boil chicken breast from this recipe, or to save more time and make your life easier, I like to use rotisserie chicken.
- When it comes to the salad dressing, you can use your favorite one, some of the options one: Ranch, Buttermilk or Blue cheese.
- For a spicier kick you can add ½ cup more of Buffalo sauce, or you can even mix it with 1 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce.
- You can add green onions and bacon crumbs into the mix and make this already amazing dip even more indulging.
- You can serve the dip with crunchy veggies, baked pretzels, crusty bread, chips or crackers.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP:
- Buffalo Sauce – I love this one and I always have some on hand for when I make Buffalo Chicken Wings, this Buffalo Chicken Dip or just to use it on the side on other meaty recipes.
- Baking Dish – Perfect for serving hot dips!
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite dip recipes:
Buffalo Chicken Dip + Video
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened, 2 – 8 ounce packages
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup ranch or blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cups Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Gruyere cheese, shredded
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs, carrots, broccoli, soft pretzels, chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- You can cook the chicken by boiling it until done and after that shredding it or you can use rotisserie chicken and shred the breast.
- Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish.
- Layer with chicken, add the Buffalo wing sauce and the salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- You can also broil the top layer, for the last 5 minutes of baking. Watch it closely to not burn it.
- Serve with French bread baguette slices, celery ribs, carrots, broccoli, soft pretzels, chips or crackers.
- Serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.