Making the Shortcut Strawberry Shortcake
With just 5 ingredients you can be enjoying this fabulous Shortcut Strawberry Shortcake in just 15 minutes. Or try this southern style strawberry shortcake that is ready in no time!
I have to say aside from cheese, our second love is bread around here.
We always have bread hanging around and I hate to let anything go to
I decided to try something new to use up those tasty left overs.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Other Strawberry Recipes
Shortcut Strawberry Shortcake
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 left over biscuits, (I used Grand’s butter flavor biscuits)
- Wash, core and cut strawberries into ¼’s. Sprinkle strawberries with sugar and toss to coat. Set aside.
- In a tall mixing bowl, whip the cream with an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Once trails begin to form, turn the mixer off and add powdered sugar and continue to whip until stiff peaks form. Place whipped cream in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Cut biscuits into bite sized pieces. Set aside.
- To assemble: Divide biscuits between 4 small ramekins or individual trifle dishes. Reserve a couple of strawberries to garnish with. Top with ¼ of strawberries and strawberry juice. Dollop ¼ of whipped cream on top of each serving. Garnish with reserved strawberries.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.