Strawberry Pretzel Salad Cups
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Strawberry Pretzel Salad Cups are a sweet and salty dessert ready in 20 minutes.
Summer is finally here! We are so excited to be enjoying time together and having some fun in the sun together. We have been vacation planning and party planning and have come up with some super fun and delicious treats.
Being a lover of strawberries we opted for a strawberry dessert theme for our upcoming summer party. Our Strawberry Pretzel Sandbar Dessert Cups will be the centerpiece on the dessert table. A salty sweet summertime treat, this fabulous dish will have them begging for more!
Strawberry Pretzel Salad Cups
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 4 cups mini pretzels
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar , + 2 tablespoons divided
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla, or vanilla bean paste
- 8 ounce container whipped topping
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine chopped strawberries and 1 Tbsp sugar. Mix well until coated. Set aside.
- Add pretzels to the bowl of a blender or food processor. Blend until you have pretzel crumbs. In a medium bowl combine pretzel crumbs, melted butter and 1 Tbsp sugar. Mix with a fork pressing sugar and butter into pretzel crumbs, until pretzel crumbs are moist. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, ½ cup sugar and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until your mixture is light and creamy. Add whipped topping and mix until combined.
- Add 2 Tbsp pretzel mixture to the bottom of each cup. Press down on mixture with your fingers to create a crust. Add the cream cheese filling, dividing evenly between the 16 servings (reserve a little to dollop on top of each cup if desired). Spoon strawberries over each serving, dividing evenly. Add dollop of remaining mixture to each cup.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Check out these fantastic, quick and easy dishes from our Simple Kitchen: Creating delicious meals in a snap! Click on the image or the link and it will open each one in a new tab!
Layer upon layer of cookies, cream and luscious strawberries make up this insanely simple and delicious no-bake strawberry shortcake ice box cake recipe. The fabulous vanilla whipped cream frosting will certainly knock your socks off.
3 ingredients and 5 minutes is all that stands between you and this outrageous Dreamy Strawberries and Cream Shake! Specks of strawberries and swirls of cream are all throughout this fantastic creamy creation. It is dreamy and creamy unlike any shake you have ever tasted and ridiculously easy.
I'm pinning these strawberry cups directly onto my 'Don't Even Think About Turning On That Oven!' Pinterest board 🙂
i know two sweet loving boys who are going to love this
We have been making these for a few years ever since we first saw your recipe, we change out the fruits and man they are good!