No bake peanut butter cheesecake can be enjoyed year round, but it’s especially nice for summer! Make this Reese’s cheesecake in 15 minutes for a fantastic peanut butter dessert!
No bake desserts are a favorite of ours in the summer months, especially because they help to keep the kitchen cool. They’re perfect for taking to picnics and potlucks too!
No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Our perfectly creamy Reese’s cheesecake is loaded with crunchy candies and flavored morsels, then topped with crushed peanut butter cups for a mouthful of flavor!
There’s even a recipe that is similar to this one, but it tastes exactly like a Monster cookie
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe Tips and Tricks
- Soften the cream cheese. Allow the blocks to sit on the counter for at least 30 minutes.
Or, place fully unwrapped blocks on a heat-safe plate and microwave for 20-30 seconds at 50% power.
- Make your own crust. Combine graham cracker crumbs with a little sugar and melted butter, then press into a 9-inch pie plate and chill until firm.
Find more info, including measurements, in this post.
- Sour cream substitute: Plain Greek yogurt is a good replacement if you want something a little less tangy. It also has fewer calories and is lower in fat.
- Use no-stir PB. This will create the best consistency for your filling. More natural varieties can have a slightly gritty texture that won’t blend as smoothly.
- Short on time? Pop the dessert in the freezer for 3 hours so it will set up faster. Leave off the candy topping and add it just before serving instead.
How To Make No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Start by making the cheesecake filling, then add a healthy dose of creamy peanut butter flavored morsels and Reese’s Pieces to the cream cheese filling.
- Once you pour the batter into the crust, top with crushed peanut butter cups to really put this dessert over the top!
If you want a more decorated finish, replace the candy topping with swirls of whipped cream around the outside.
Then, gently press a mini Reese’s cup into each swirl so there’s one with every slice.
No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake FAQ
Can I make no bake cheesecake ahead of time?
Yes. In fact, it’s best to prepare this the night before you need it so it has plenty of time to set up.
This will also last for several days in the refrigerator, but be sure to keep it well covered so it doesn’t absorb any smells or flavors from surrounding foods.
I can’t find peanut butter morsels. What can I use instead?
Feel free to use regular milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips since they will blend in with the candy pieces. Just know that the overall peanut butter flavor won’t be quite as strong.
Can I freeze Reese’s cheesecake?
Sure! I recommend leaving off the Reese’s cups and adding them just before you are ready to serve.
Wrap the dessert tightly in a layer of plastic and foil, then store in the freezer for up to 3 months. Place in the refrigerator overnight so it thaws slowly and evenly.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
MORE NO BAKE RECIPES
No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter morsels
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 12 Reese’s peanut butter cups, smashed
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
- Add greek yogurt, peanut butter, and vanilla and beat well until smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter morsels and Reese’s Pieces.
- Pour batter into graham cracker crust and top with smashed peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate 6-12 hours before serving.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published August 2021
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.