This cheesecake recipe has peanut butter, M&Ms, and chocolate chips so it tastes just like a monster cookie. Make it today in a few easy steps!
Everyone should have an easy no-bake cheesecake recipe under their sleeve for when it’s too hot to turn on the oven.
You will often find ones that include simple flavors or toppings, but this one is loaded with all kinds of sweet treats!
No Bake Monster Cheesecake Recipe
Silky peanut butter filling is speckled with crunchy candies and chocolate chips, then topped with hot fudge.
A homemade graham cracker crust rounds out each bite for a decadent dessert that you won’t be able to resist.
There’s even a creamy, refreshing peppermint flavor that’s perfect for the holidays!
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe Tips
- Soften cream cheese quickly. Unwrap the blocks and place them on a heat-safe plate, then microwave at 50% power for about 30 seconds.
- Don’t have a food processor? Simply place the graham crackers in a large ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin. The crumbs should look like sand when you are done.
- Keep the fudge cold. If you heat it in the microwave, it will be too warm and cause the monster cheesecake to melt. Instead, work it with your hands inside of a plastic bag until softened.
- Tip for easier drizzling: Place the fudge in a piping bag or create your own with a small ziploc bag. Just snip off the corner and you’re ready to go!
- Add extra flair. Top your no-bake cheesecake with extra M&Ms and chocolate chips or break up some monster cookies to use as garnish instead.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Monster Cookie Cheesecake FAQ
Can I use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream?
Yes, especially since it’s a no-bake cheesecake. Low-fat varieties will set up just fine, but full-fat will result in a thicker and creamier texture. And let’s face it, a much tastier treat!
How do I convert this cheesecake recipe to bars?
Double the ingredient amounts and use a 9×13 pan instead. For easier slicing, line the pan with foil so you can lift the dessert straight out once it has set.
It’s also possible to create mini monster cheesecakes by dividing the crust and filling into a standard muffin pan. The smaller sizes should firm up faster too.
Can I make this easy no-bake cheesecake recipe ahead of time?
Absolutely! In fact, it’s best if you start the day before so it can fully set overnight. Keep it covered in the refrigerator and enjoy within 3 to 4 days for best results.
You can also wrap it in a layer of plastic and foil once set and freeze for up to 3 months. Transfer it to the refrigerator to thaw before slicing.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
No Bake Monster Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips, + 1/4 cup for garnishing
- 1/2 cup M&Ms , + 1/4 cup for garnishing
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until crumbs.
- Pour in melted butter and pulse until combined.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into a 9” pie pan.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes while you make the cheesecake batter.
- To make the cheesecake batter, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
- Add sour cream, peanut butter, and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Stir in M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker crust and refrigerate 6-12 hours (or overnight).
- Once chilled and set, drizzle with fudge and top with extra M&Ms and chocolate chips.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published July 2021
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.