Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders feature tender chicken and bacon plus a boost from tangy ranch dressing. There’s a reason why this flavor combination is so popular… it’s totally tasty! Everything comes together on soft and sweet Hawaiian bread to create the best chicken bacon ranch sandwich you’ll ever try!!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
I’ve never met a chicken bacon ranch sandwich that I didn’t gobble down in about 2 seconds flat.
There’s just something about the mixture of flavors and textures that I can’t get enough of!
Chicken pairs perfectly with bacon, and a dash of creamy ranch dressing adds a little somethin’ somethin’ that my taste buds go crazy for.
But, I’m getting ahead of myself! Today we’re here to learn how to make chicken bacon ranch sliders.
They’re the perfect game day or party food, and will be a welcome addition to any backyard spread.
I’m using fluffy and sweet Hawaiian bread to add even more flavor to the mix, and the results are out of this world tasty!!
Ingredient Notes and Substitutions
- Hawaiian Rolls – The ultimate bread for this chicken bacon ranch sliders recipe.
Often called Hawaiian sweet rolls, the subtle sweetness balances out the other savory flavors wonderfully.
- Ranch Dressing – I always have a bottle in the fridge and 3 or 4 in the pantry ready to go.
I love ranch on a variety of different foods… from salads to sandwiches and beyond.
The tang complements the salty bacon and tender chicken in the best way ever!
- Cheese – Add some Colby Jack to each chicken bacon ranch sandwich before you bake them in the oven.
Other cheese options include mozzarella, provolone, Monterey Jack, or a mild cheddar.
You’ll also need some Parmesan to sprinkle on top of your sliders.
- Shredded Chicken – This is a great recipe for using up any leftover chicken in the fridge!
Otherwise, whip up a batch of crockpot shredded chicken and use that instead.
- Bacon – You’ll need an entire pound! Cook it in a skillet as directed on the recipe card below, or make it in the oven or air fryer.
- Garlic Butter – Create a homemade garlic butter for brushing on top of your chicken bacon ranch sandwich recipe with butter, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried parsley.
Tips for Making a Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwich
- Crispy bacon is key.
You want your bacon to have a certain crunch to it before adding it to your chicken bacon ranch sliders.
It adds another layer of texture to the recipe — no soft or chewy bacon allowed!
- Create an assembly line for quicker cooking.
While the bacon cooks, start putting your sandwich assembly line together.
Cut the Hawaiian rolls, ready your ranch, divide the cheese, and place your shredded chicken within easy reach.
Add the ingredients in the order that I outlined on the recipe card, and they’ll be ready to go before you know it.
- Don’t skip the garlic butter.
Creating your own garlic butter does add another step to this recipe, but it’s totally worth it!!
The rolls will be golden and flavorful, and the adding seasonings give an extra oomph to the overall results.
Storing and Reheating Leftover Sliders
This chicken bacon ranch sliders recipe makes 12 mini sandwiches. If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.
To reheat, wrap them in foil and place in the oven at 350°F for about 10 minutes or until hot.
Kitchen Tools You Will Need
- Baking Sheets lined with parchment paper – Used for anything from cookies to roasting, a good baking pan will last for years.
- Skillet – This is my go-to pan that I’ve had for over a decade! It heats evenly and cleans up beautifully with a little baking soda so it still looks brand new.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwich Recipe FAQ
Absolutely — in fact, for this recipe, you have to use chicken that’s already cooked. It’s part of what helps them come together so quickly and effortlessly!
If you don’t have any shredded chicken to use, you could also use slices found in the deli department. The texture will be different, but it still works.
Yes, you can. Cook the bacon, assemble the sliders on your prepared baking sheet, and then wrap it all tightly in plastic wrap. Store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before you’re ready to bake!
The flavors might even meld together more, making this chicken bacon ranch sandwich recipe all the more tasty!
You don’t have to, but I can’t say enough good things about them!
Mini ciabatta, potato bread rolls, or even plain old regular buns will also do the trick.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Other Easy Slider Recipes
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls, 12 count
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 8 slices Colby Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut into ½” pieces
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add bacon pieces to a large skillet over medium low heat. Cook until crispy, drain and set aside. While the bacon is cooking, begin assembling the sandwiches.
- Cut the loaf of Hawaiian sliders in half, like one large sandwich.
- Place the bottom half on the prepared baking sheet with the cut side up. Place the top half on a piece of parchment paper, cut side up.
- Spread each half with a layer of ranch dressing.
- Divide the cheese and cover both the top and bottom halves with a layer of cheese slices.
- Spread the chicken in an even layer over only the bottom half of the bread.
- Spread the cooked bacon pieces over the chicken on the bottom half of the bread.
- Carefully flip the top half to cover the bottom, making a large sandwich on the baking sheet.
- Add the butter, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley to a small pan over medium heat. Cook and stir until the butter is melted and bubbly.
- Spoon the melted garlic butter over the tops of the sliders and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Wrap the tray of sliders with aluminum foil. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes until the tops are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published September 2023
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.