This lemon blueberry cheesecake features two gorgeous layers over a Golden Oreo crust. Make this no bake lemon cheesecake without heating up your kitchen!
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
Impress even the pickiest of guests with this no bake lemon cheesecake. Not only is pleasing to the eye, but every bite is bursting with citrus and berry flavor!
No upcoming occasions? Make it for yourself to enjoy on a warm summer night.
If you would rather have cake instead, my blueberry lemon cake is the perfect balance of flavores.
- Smooth out the filling. Use a sturdy spatula to create even layers and press out any pockets of air that may occur when pouring in the mixtures.
- Create brighter colors. If you really want the middle layer to pop, add a little bit of yellow gel food coloring with the lemon jello powder.
- Add a garnish. Swirls of whipped cream and a few sprigs of mint or basil will create a simple but stunning presentation. I recommend adding these just before serving.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake FAQ
Can I make no bake lemon cheesecake in advance?
Yes! In fact, I recommend it since it needs several rounds of freezing to set.
Preparing it in the morning will guarantee it’s ready after dinner, but it wouldn’t hurt to put it together a day or two ahead of time.
It will stay fresh for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer, though you may need to thaw it a bit before slicing.
Be sure to keep your lemon blueberry cheesecake covered with a layer of plastic wrap or foil for best results.
I don’t have a microwave – how else can I melt the chocolate?
Use a double boiler on your stove or create one with a medium saucepan and a glass bowl.
Add about an inch of water to the pan and bring it to a simmer. Place the bowl over the pan to create a seal, leaving space between the water and the bottom.
Once the chocolate starts to soften, stir consistently until smooth and remove from the heat immediately.
Avoid getting any condensation in the chocolate, or it will become hard and crumbly. If that happens, you’ll need to start over with a fresh batch.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake + Video
- 22 lemon Oreos, 1 package
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, 1 stick, melted
- 9 ounces white almond bark, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese,, softened
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1.7 ounces lemon Jello mix, 1/2 of a 3.4 ounce package
- Line the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan with Parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the Oreos in a blender or food processor, and pulse until you have fine crumbs. Pour the melted butter into the blender or food processor and pulse to coat (or place crumbs in a bowl and add butter, then stir until coated).
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of the Spring-form pan, and smooth evenly. Place the pan in the freezer while you make the filling.
- In a small bowl combine blueberries and ¼ cup sugar. Stir and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the cream cheese, heavy cream, and remaining ¾ cup of sugar. Mix on low until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour the cooled almond bark into the bowl, and mix on low until completely incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and blend until smooth and creamy. Divide the batter into two bowls, add lemon jello powder to one bowl and add fresh blueberries to the other bowl.
- Remove the pan from the freezer, and pour the lemon cheesecake batter into the pan, smoothing out the batter with a spatula.
- Scoop the blueberry cheesecake on top of the lemon layer and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Freeze 4 hours to overnight for best results. Before serving, remove the pan from the freezer, and thaw for 15 to 20 minutes.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published May 2021
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.