Salt and Pepper Grilled Potato Chips go perfect with a burger or barbecue. They are a super quick and easy way to make french fries.
Summertime means lots of fun and lots of activities that take up most of our time. When I was looking for a super quick and easy way to make french fries, to go with our barbecue I decided to cut them thin and grill them. No time for parboiling when there is so much to do!
Looking for the perfect dipping sauce for these Salt and Pepper Grilled Potato Chips? Try one of our favorite recipes.
Homemade Chipotle Lime Mayo and Dipping Sauce adds a smokiness and just the perfect amount of heat to chicken, burgers, fries and more!!!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Quick and Easy Salt and Pepper Grilled Potato Chips
- 1 pound Russet potatoes, washed and sliced thin (about 1/8”)
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- olive oil, in a non propellant sprayer
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Prepare a baking sheet with 2 layers of paper towels. Lay potatoes out in a single layer to absorb the liquid.
- Lightly spray potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Remove paper towels and flip potatoes over and repeat.
- In a single layer, place potato slices on the grill. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until you see golden brown grill marks. Flip and cook the other side.
- Enjoy! Serve with your favorite fry dipping sauce.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.