Pina Colada Cheesecake Salad is my latest obsession. This simple recipe starts with a fresh pineapple fruit salad tossed with a rich and buttery coconut rum cheesecake filling (don’t worry it’s kid friendly) to create the most spectacular fruit salad ever!
We are so excited to be partnering with International Delight® to bring you another fabulous recipe. I don’t know about you, but I love my coffee so I always have creamer in the house. I have found this to be an amazing convenient ingredient in cooking and baking sweets. So, of course when I started thinking about cheesecake salads I thought of International Delight.
I am so hooked on cheesecake salads. I have several different recipes now and you all are loving them as much as I am. So, I started wondering what combination we could come up with that screams summer and is totally out of the ordinary. I have to say I love love love the flavors of a pina colada. The nutty coconut, sweet pineapple and buttery rum. It is utterly tropical and completely satisfying.
How To Make Piña Colada Cheesecake Salad
Cheesecake salad is all the rage, and I am sure because it pretty much is everything. It is a side, it’s a salad and it’s dessert all in one magnificent recipe. Rich and creamy cheesecake filling made with cream cheese, coconut cream pudding, our favorite creamer and some rum extract to get that true pina colada flavor. The creamer lends a richness and creaminess to the cheesecake filling and the perfect touch of sweetness. The filling is folded into fresh pineapple, strawberries, and mandarin oranges to create our latest taste sensation.
I have to say, Chad, Munchkin and I all stood around the counter sampling this cheesecake salad we just couldn’t get enough.
I am stocking up on summer salad ideas and boy oh boy do we have a good selection to choose from. Summer Berry Cheesecake Salad, Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad, and Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad are three of our favorites!!!
Helpful Tips to make Piña Colada Cheesecake Salad:
- Do not pour all of the creamer into the cream cheese at once. It will get clumpy and no matter how long you beat it, it will stay that way. Trust me on this one.
- To make this ahead: prepare the cheesecake mixture and refrigerate in a bowl. Mix all of the fruit in a large bowl and refrigerate. Before serving, drain any excess liquid from the fruit and then fold the cheesecake filling into the fruit. Serve and enjoy!
By now, you know how much we love their coffee creamers and have for some time (check out our 60+ International Delight recipes).
Head on over to International Delight to sign up to receive new offers, recipes and delightful surprises in your email all year long.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite cheesecake salad recipes:
Pina Colada Cheesecake Salad
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3.4 ounce package coconut cream flavored instant pudding, unprepared
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 cup International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- 1 fresh pineapple cut into bite-size pieces, about 4 cups
- 1 pound strawberries, quartered
- 4 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
- In a medium tall bowl (I use my 8 cup measuring cup), using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is and it will loosen up. Add the dry pudding mix. Beat until it is well combined. Blend in the rum extract.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the creamer to the cream cheese mix. Add it about a tablespoon at a time and then mix until it becomes a smooth mixture and all of the creamer has combined into the cream cheese, repeat until all of the creamer has been added to the mixture. Whip until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, strawberries, and oranges. Add the cheesecake mixture to the fruit. Gently fold cheesecake mixture into fruit.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.