Grilled Peach Basil Caprese Sausage Skewers combine sausage, sun-dried tomato, mozzarella, peaches and basil.
Welcome to Date Night and Dinner Parties. Tonight we have amazing Peach Basil Sausage Skewers. The flavor combination is unreal. The sausage, sun-dried tomato and mozzarella are a familiar flavor combination, add grilled peach and basil to really take these skewers over the top. I also love this greek caprese salad.
For a fancy touch when serving Mr W used a peach to hold 4 skewers. A very nice touch to these Grilled Peach Basil Caprese Sausage Skewers! Visually appealing and great presentation from every angle.
Hope you enjoy! We did!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Other Easy Grilled Kabob Recipes
Grilled Peach Basil Caprese Sausage Skewers
- 1 pound sweet Italian chicken sausage, each skewered to keep straight
- 16 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 16 mozzarella balls, or a brick of mozzarella (use a melon baller to scoop out 16 mozzarella balls)
- 2 ripe medium peaches, peeled pitted and sliced into 1/4″ to 1/2″ slices
- 16 basil leaves
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat cook sausage by searing on both sides, then add 1/4 cup water and cook until liquid is gone.
- Grill peach slices, until they have nice grill marks. I like a tabletop grill or a grill pan for this task.
- Remove skewer from sausages. Cut into 16 pieces, I cut mine so they were flat on one side and angled on the other, but being these finished skewers will not stand up, feel free to cut them however you like.
- Cut peaches into 32 chunks.
- To assemble skewers, skewer 1 grilled peach chunk, then a basil leaf, then a 2nd peach chunk. Skewer your mozzarella ball, sun-dried tomato and sausage piece.
- Arrange on a tray or plate and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.