Greek Caprese Salad has all the fresh flavors of Greece, mint, lemon, tomato and feta. Heavenly and always perfect for summer.
The fresh flavors of Greece, mint, lemon, tomato and feta. Heavenly and always perfect for summer, either as a fabulous side dish or as a great lunch.
I made this as a side dish to go with a great spaghetti that I will share with you tomorrow. Em devoured it! She loved every bite of it and she is only 17 months old. Mr. W on the other hand would never eat anything with salad in the name, so I made enough for the two of us as a side dish.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Greek Caprese Salad
- serving dish
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced thick
- 1 ounce reduced fat feta, cut into 1/8″ cubes
- course sea salt, to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 6 mint leaves, julienned
- Lay sliced tomatoes on a serving dish, sprinkle with sea salt.
- Scatter feta over tomatoes. Grind pepper over top. Pour olive oil over tomatoes and then squeeze lemon over the top.
- Be careful not to get seeds in your dish. I hold the lemon in my left hand and my right hand under to catch any seeds.
- Sprinkle mint over top. Serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.