Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake is easy to make starting with a chocolate cake with peanut butter drizzle poked all over the cake. It’s topped with decadent peanut butter whipped cream and loaded with chocolate and Reese’s Peanut Butter cups. It is the most delicious chocolate peanut butter cake you will ever eat.
This rich, decadent, chocolate peanut butter cake is so moist it melts in your mouth with every bite. It’s very rich so you might need a small slice, but it’s so good you’ll be going back for more.
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake
The cake is ready with only a few minutes of work on your part because it all starts with a chocolate boxed cake mix. I like devil’s food cake, but any chocolate cake mix will work.
This cake is perfect for an easy recipe that will impress a crowd. It’s truly mouthwatering and delicious. I’m already craving it, and can’t wait to make it again soon.
You’ll be licking your fingers clean, and the rubber spatula, with every step of making this cake! The chocolate cake batter. The peanut butter condensed milk looks just like caramel but tastes like peanut butter perfection. Then the peanut butter whipped cream is creamy, light, and peanut butter.
Looking for indulgent chocolate caramel poke cake, look no further.
Helpful Tips to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake:
- For best results, always use room temperature eggs and butter when baking.
- The cake will last for 4-5 days, if kept tightly covered with a lid or plastic wrap in the fridge.
What you will need to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake:
- 9×13 baking pan- I have my favorites and this set is one of them.
- Medium mixing bowl-
- Hand mixer or stand mixer–
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite cake recipes:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- eggs, oil, and water as called for on the box
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 – 4 tablespoons milk
For the Peanut Butter Whipped Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- chocolate syrup
- chopped peanut butter cups
- chopped peanuts
- peanut butter chips
- Prepare the cake mix and bake the cake according to package directions.
- Let the cake cool for about 5 minutes, then poke the cake all over the top with the bottom of a wooden spoon.
- Stir together the sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and milk until a creamy pour-able consistency is reached. Add more milk if needed
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the top of the cake spreading around to fill the holes in and cover the cake evenly.
- Cover the cake and place it in the fridge to chill for about 2 hours.
For the Peanut Butter Whipped Cream
- Add heavy cream, peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Beat with a hand mixer or stand mixer until stiff peaks form. Scrape the bottom occasionally to make sure you get all the peanut butter in there.
- Spread peanut butter whipped cream over the top of the cake evenly.
- Cover cake and place back in the fridge to chill for another 2 hours up to overnight.
- When ready to serve top cake with chocolate syrup, chopped peanut butter cups, peanuts, peanut butter chips, and any other toppings you desire.
- Cover any extra cake and place in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.