Campfire S’mores Martini
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers all come together to create this superb campfire s’mores martini reminiscent of summer nights.
The aroma of this campfire s’mores martini envelops you, as you bring this decadent dessert cocktail toward your lips. Chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers all come together to create this superb martini reminiscent of summer nights in front of the campfire.
Making s’mores at the end of an amazing day of playing and grilling at the beach is a completely wonderful American experience. But finding or building a campfire on a Thursday evening when you really want to enjoy those same campfire flavors may pose a bit of a challenge. Two martini glasses and a few ingredients can change all that.
This is your favorite summertime treat — all grown up into the campfire s’mores martini. Enjoy one anytime: summer, winter, spring or fall. Kick off your heels and pour one tonight!
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Do you ❤️ TSRI? Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to The Slow Roasted Italian by email to receive new recipes in your inbox!!
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Other Easy Maritini Recipes
Campfire Smores Martini
- 3 ounces Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 3/4 ounce Kahlua
- 3 ounces vanilla creamer
- 2 teaspoons melted chocolate
- graham cracker crumbs
- 2 toasted marshmallows dipped in melted chocolate and graham cracker, optional garnish
- Rim two martini glasses with graham crackers, by coating the rim with crème de cacao and then dipping in a shallow plate filled with graham crackers. Pour 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate in the bottom of each glass. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine vodka, crème de cacao, Kahlua and creamer. Shake to combine. Using a strainer, pour into two prepared martini glasses.
- Garnish with dipped toasted marshmallows.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.
Genius idea, I could for sure sock these back in the great outdoors or…in the living room 😉
Wow, I am speechless… I just wish I had one of those…:)
I just love this idea! Yum!
Going to try this with my Husband soon,
This is so much better than I could have thought and I would rather drink my smores, thank you!!!