Herb Roasted Cheesy Bacon with red potatoes cooked to perfection and tossed with crispy bacon and ooey gooey cheese.
Hi Slow Roasters, thank you for joining us to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of The Slow Roasted Italian during TSRI’s Summer Grilling Celebration! Today I am very happy to be sharing these amazing Herb Roasted Cheesy Bacon Potatoes with you. They were the perfect side to go with our Tuscan Summer Sun-dried Tomato Burger that we had yesterday.
A fast and simple dish that will disappear in the blink of an eye. Seconds, thirds, all gone… You bet! A delicious red potato covered in olive oil, garlic and fresh herbs. Cooked to perfection and tossed with enough crispy bacon and ooey gooey cheese to make you weak in the knees! I know you are going to love these. If you are looking to add a “WOW” factor to your meal, this is it!
Just a reminder as part of our 1 Year Anniversary celebration we are having an amazing giveaway from Mooney Farms Bella Sun Luci fabulous line of sun-dried tomatoes. Today we are adding a bonus entry.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Herb Roasted Cheesy Bacon Potatoes
- 3 pounds red potatoes, washed and cut into 1” pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped, about 3 sprigs
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped, about 8 large leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces bacon or pancetta, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 475°.
- Lay potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, garlic, rosemary, basil and salt. Pour herb mixture over potatoes and toss to coat. Place baking sheet on the center rack in your oven for 20 minutes, turning once half way during cooking time.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle bacon and Parmesan over top. Toss to combine and serve.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.