Bacon Avocado Pasta Salad is a delicious summer pasta salad recipe! It’s full of bacon, tomatoes, avocado, all topped with a tangy, creamy dressing!
Bacon Avocado Pasta Salad
This avocado pasta salad is perfection, the salty, crunchy bacon, paired with the creamy cool avocado, sweet ripe tomatoes, and tangy red onion – mix it all up with your favorite noodles, and a 5 ingredient dressing and this pasta salad is a perfect spring or summer side dish!
I love pasta salads because they are the perfect thing to make for potlucks or a backyard BBQ. From traditional macaroni salad to Hawaiian tortellini salad or chicken caesar pasta salad. Pasta salads are a perfect cold side dish for a hot day, and this one comes together in a short time, like this cobb salad pasta toss.
Helpful Tips to make Bacon Avocado Pasta Salad:
- You can easily make this a BLT avocado pasta salad with the addition of a couple cups of chopped up lettuce. You’ll want about 4 cups!
- Cook your bacon in the oven so you can avoid splatters, which makes the clean up so easy, and helps you from getting burned too!
- Use this handy tip for halving tomatoes. It is a great time saver!
- Another great addition to this pasta salad is little cubes of chopped up cheese. Something like swiss, or Monterey Jack! You’ll want about 1 cup.
What you will need to make Bacon Avocado Pasta Salad:
- Avocado Tool – After spending hours in the clinic with our cousin last Easter, I decided that this tool is a necessity in our kitchen.
- Mason Jar – I love to use jars to make dressings. It is so simple to toss it all in a jar put the lid on and shake the living tar out of it. Then if there is any left over, you can store it in the jar too.
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Check out more of our favorite pasta salad recipes:
Bacon Avocado Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces bowtie pasta, or other medium-sized pasta
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- Place noodles, tomatoes, avocado, bacon, and red onion in a large bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Stir together till totally smooth.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad and toss everything together!
- Cover bowl and place pasta salad in the fridge for about 2 hours (or more) before serving!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your price will remain the same, and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.