Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri is a classic frozen cocktail, fruity and refreshing. Make a pitcher of them for summer parties – this recipe is SO easy to make!
I love fruit in the summer time (especially sweet cocktails, but we will get to that in a minute). Berries rock my world. Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, I love them all equally. At the top of my list are the snozzberries. Snozzberries! Who ever heard of a snozzberry??? (Willy Wonka reference)
Classic Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri
We are serving up another classic cocktail to round out the month. This is not just any strawberry daiquiri. This is the ONLY daiquiri recipe you will EVER need.
Chad seems to be some kind of mixology genius, because this rum cocktail was artfully created to bring out the summer flavor that was originally seen in Cuba in the early 1900’s.
The frozen strawberry daiquiri is creamy and smooth, with no taste of alcohol to pucker your palate. It’s sweet, tart and super fruity. Get out your blender. You know you want this! Or how about something totally different, try my eggnog that is even good in the summer!
Essentials for Making a Strawberry Daiquiri
- Blender – You can use any blender, but a high speed one is best! I use mine to make ice cream, smoothies, soups, my tomato sauce, and naturally this strawberry cocktail.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Other Strawberry Cocktails
The Best Ever Strawberry Daiquiri
- 3 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce Malibu coconut rum
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 ounce Rose’s lime juice, or fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 2 cups ice
- 2 lime slices, for garnish
- Pour all ingredients into blender, except for lime slices. Blend until smooth and creamy consistency.
- Pour into 2 cocktail glasses and garnish with a lime slice. Serve. Enjoy and repeat as necessary.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for your support; it allows us to keep creating new recipes.