Sun-dried Tomato Grilled Chicken Wrap has deep tomato flavor, toasted nuts on grilled chicken with romaine lettuce and creamy ranch sauce.
With all the cooking I have been doing, I have so many left overs. My husband and daughter do not like all the food that I do, so we do not always eat the same lunch. Dinner is different. However, I was looking to make something AMAZING out of the left overs and decided on this incredible dish.
I decided to make the Ranch Sauce out of some fat-free plain yogurt and Hidden Valley ranch mix. It came out amazing, I liked it well enough to use on my regular salads actually. 35 calories for more than a 1/4 cup. That is twice the serving I get in my Kraft Light Done Right Ranch bottle, for 1/4 of the calories.
The chicken I had grilled for so many dishes I made last week was calling to me, that tender white meat and those tasty grill marks on the outside. Fabulous grilled chicken.
Lastly, there is nothing wrong with a wrap. It is the perfect carrying case for your food, use a low carb one and you are getting great fiber too!
I surprised myself with the powerful flavors, the deep tomato flavor, the hint of toasted nuts all over perfectly grilled chicken with crunchy romaine lettuce and creamy ranch sauce on top to provide a delicious tang to your wrap! Oh delightful!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Sun-dried Tomato Grilled Chicken Wrap with Ranch Sauce
- 2 teaspoons sliced almonds
- 3 ounces Grilled Chicken, cold left overs, sliced
- 4 Rosemary Basil Sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil, from sun-dried tomatoes jar
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 low-carb tortilla, I prefer LaTortilla Factory
- 2 Servings Yogurt Ranch Sauce
- In a small pan, add almonds and toast lightly over medium heat, stirring frequently. As soon as you can smell them, they are done. Look for light golden brown color. Remove almonds from pan and transfer to a small bowl.
- Return pan to heat, add olive oil and warm. Once oil is warm, add grilled chicken and lightly brown on both sides. Add tomatoes until warm. Remove from pan. Chop chicken into bite sized pieces as soon as they are cool enough to handle.
- Lay your 2 tortillas on a cutting board, or clean work surface. Add 1 tablespoon of Yogurt Ranch Sauce to each tortilla.
- Divide chicken, almonds and tomatoes between two tortillas and scatter chopped chicken and warm tomatoes.
- Add lettuce and 1 tablespoon yogurt ranch sauce to tortillas.
- Fold tortillas and serve.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.