Parmesan Bacon Crackers
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Happy Wednesday and welcome to The Happy Hour here at The Slow Roasted Italian. Today we are featuring Parmesan Bacon Crackers. We served these at our Christmas party this year and they were a huge hit. We also made some pepper jack crackers that were amazing. My family loves these, as a matter of fact my 2 year old daughter asks for them and devours them. We all love them, we hope you do too!!!
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Parmesan Bacon Crackers
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup cream, plus a little more in case the dough isn’t moist enough
- coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- With kitchen shears, cut bacon into approximately 1/2″ squares. In a large pan, fry bacon until crispy. Remove to paper towel lined paper plate to drain.
- Place flour, salt, cheese, bacon, and butter in food processor. Pulse until everything is just combined.
- Pour the cream into the food processor and pulse to combine. Add more cream a teaspoon at a time until the dough holds together but isn’t wet and sticky.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper (or wax paper or plastic wrap) until it is 1/2-inch thick or thinner if you prefer. Peel one sheet of paper or wrap from one side and use a cookie cutter to get a perfect square for my crackers. Then placed the dough on the cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with salt. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Remove crackers and place on cooling rack.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.
I have yet to try homemade crackers! Here is my inspiration love the flavors in here!
I could just eat on these all day! YUM
These really were good, Donna. The kids devoured the extra ones you shared with us in record time. Thanks again!
Homemade crackers! That’s such a great way to spice up a charcuterie board. I’ve never thought of that. These are so delicious, and will go great on my next board.