Cheesy Italian Mini Meatloaf is loaded with fabulous Italian flavors in a moist cheesy meatloaf.
Cheesy Italian Mini Meatloaf Cups
Meatloaf is a tough sell in some families. Not in mine. In my house it is a favorite dish, one that always calls for seconds and this Cheesy Italian Mini Meatloaf is no different; loaded with fabulous Italian flavors in a moist cheesy meatloaf. Turning meatloaf into a family favorite is as easy as following this simple recipe!
My favorite garlic and lemon green beans served along side, compliment the perfectly portioned mini meatloaves. This fantastic complete meal that you will be proud to cook for your family goes from prep to plate in just 30 minutes. Your whole family is going to love it.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Other Easy Italian Recipes
Cheesy Italian Mini Meatloaf Cups and Green Beans in 30 Minutes
- 1 pound extra lean ground turkey, 99% lean
- 4 wedges spreadable low calorie cheese, garlic and herb flavor (I used Laughing Cow)
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded , .5-oz
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 1 cup roasted garlic and onion pasta sauce, divided
- Non stick olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, for serving (optional)
Garlic-Lemon Green Beans:
- 1 pound green beans, stems snapped off
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 375°. Prepare muffin tin with non stick olive oil spray. Set aside.
- Reserve 1/3 cup pasta sauce. Combine remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well with hands. Portion mixture into muffin tin, filling 8 cups with mixture. Gently press down on meatloaf. Spread reserved sauce over top of the meatloafs.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until meatloaves are cooked through.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy.
- Once mini meatloaves are in the oven begin preparing Garlic and Lemon Green Beans.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil. Slice garlic cloves and add to the pan. Stir and allow garlic to cook for about 30 seconds-1 minute.
- Add green beans, sprinkle with salt and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Remove cover squeeze in juice of ½ lemon and stir. Allow to cook until liquid is nearly evaporated, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and place beans in a serving dish. Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.