My husband is a huge fan of candy corn. As soon as you see them in the stores they will certainly be in my pantry.
Well this year we happened to be at Target and Chad spotted the candy corn Oreo’s. He surprised me with them. You see he loves candy corn and I love Oreo’s. It is like a match made in a sugar heaven.
Of course I could have just devoured the whole bag of Oreo’s, which to be honest did originally sound like the best option.
But I decided to create a fabulous dessert that would combine these fun Oreo’s and candy corn.
I started off this fab treat with a candy corn Oreo crust. Literally packed with Oreo’s candy corn cookies and actual candy corn cookies.
Then I prepared a white chocolate fudge and stirred in chopped Oreo’s and candy corn. The combination is phenomenal. It is absolutely the dessert that I dreamed of.
It is so rich and delicious a little square will do… for now. I am wrapping these fab fudge up and gifting it before I eat the whole pan.
It is a great party dessert or a just because dessert. Looking for more Halloween treats, we have you covered with Snickers mummies, sinister dark chocolate fudge, and our Halloween brownies.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Other Recipes With Candy Corn
Candy Corn Oreo Cookies and Cream Fudge Bars
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 sticks, 1 cup unsalted butter, divided (plus more for baking dish)
- 1 cup evaporated milk, 8 ounces
- 12 ounce package white chocolate chips
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1 package Oreos Candy Corn Cookies, divided
- 1 1/2 cups candy corns, divided
- Line a buttered 8”x8” baking pan with parchment paper, butter parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter. Set aside.
- Combine 2/3 of the Oreo cookies (about 20 cookies) and ½ cup candy corns in a food processor. Pulse until mixture is crumbly. Continue pulsing and drizzle butter into pour spout. Pulse until mixture comes together.
- Pour mixture into baking pan and evenly press mixture down into pan to form a crust. Set aside. Rough chop remaining cookies and candy corns. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat; combine sugar, 1½ cups butter and milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Once mixture comes to a boil, cook for 3 minutes. Continue to stir constantly.
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate chips and marshmallow. Stir until mixture is smooth. Stir in Oreo’s and ½ of remaining candy corns. Pour fudge into Oreo crust. Sprinkle with remaining candy corns and gently press them into the fudge.
- Cover and chill until fudge is firm, approximately 2-4 hours. Remove fudge from pan (using edges of parchment paper). Place on a cutting board and cut into squares. Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.