Happy Thursday and Welcome to Ladies Night! We are quickly approaching All Hallows Eve! We are celebrating Halloween here at The Slow Roasted Italian with a fantastic drink! The perfect adult treat for your Halloween party, the Candy Corn Martini is a Devilish Delight.
Mr. W infused the candy corn into the vodka, which created this fantastic holiday treat. It tastes like Brach’s made its own Candy Corn Vodka just for you. So Trick or Treat yourself into this one of a kind drink, I dare you, no I double dog dare you to drink up this cocktail and infuse yourself with Halloween!!! Now go and scare yourself up some fun. You can also checkout our 5 Halloween Party Perfect Cocktails.
COCKTAIL TIP: Rimming cocktail glasses is simple and
something you can do the day before the party. You will need cocktail
glasses or cups, 2 shallow bowls slightly larger than your drinking
vessel. Choose a liquid to rim with. Most bartenders choose lime or
lemon, but to get a heavy duty sugar to stick to our glasses we chose to
use our orange liqueur (any sticky liquid would work). Choose dry item
to adhere to rim: salt, sugar, chopped candies are all great options.
We chose black sanding sugar; you can find this at your local craft
store or in the seasonal section of your grocery store.
your liquid in one bowl and dry ingredient in the other bowl. Place
glass rim down in the liquid. Spin to coat the top edge of glass. Wait a
moment for excess liquid to drip off. Place coated glass in bowl with
dry ingredient and tap to coat. Flip and allow glass to dry.
Original recipe by Chad of The Slow Roasted Italian
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Candy Corn Martini
- 3 ounces Smirnoff Whipped Vodka
- 3/4 cup candy corn, I highly recommend Brach’s
- 3 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons sugar, for rimming the glass
- Combine vodka and candy corns in a glass container with a lid for 24 hours. Open container, stir and strain out small remaining candy parts. Set aside.
- (Makes 5 ounces enough for 2 Martinis, adjust accordingly)
- Rim the martini glass by dipping the rim in your choice of liquids (vodka, orange liqueur or candy corn vodka). We used the candy corn vodka for more flavor. Then coat with sugar (we used sanding sugar for more coarse look) by dipping the glass into a saucer with sugar on it.
- In a martini shaker combine the candy corn vodka, the vanilla vodka and the orange liqueur with a handful of ice. Shake to chill and pour into 2 prepared martini glasses. Garnish with 2-3 Candy Corns in the bottom if desired.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally Published October 2011
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.