Candy Corn Rice Krispies Treats
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Candy Corn Rice Krispies Treats are the best of both worlds. Two great loves come together and create one purely heavenly treat!
Two great loves come together and create one purely heavenly treat. Chad has an undying devotion for 2 foods: Candy corns and Rice Krispies Treats! I decided to combine the two and surprise him.
They are so delicious! With chunks of marshmallow and candy corns through out the Rice Krispies Treats this is an incredible flavor combination! Try our Nutella rice Krispies treats for an amazing flavor explosion.
For a different flavor try our Halloween treats like sinister dark chocolate fudge, an amazing lush dessert, and our meringue ghosts.
Needless to say the Candy Corn Rice Krispies Treats were such a hit that I was left an empty pan this morning. Check out this Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Cake that I made.
Admitted I did enjoy a few after the photo shoot. But, he confiscated them. Said I had enough. Well, if you know my stories about cakes, I figured I better suck it up. I have hidden a cake or two in my day.
Check out our little candy corn round up. Treats for the kids and some just for the adults!
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Other Easy Recipes With Candy Corn
Candy Corn Rice Krispies Treats
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounce bag mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup candy corns, divided
- Brush a 9×13 baking pan with butter, set aside. Reserve 1 cup of mini marshmallows and ½ cup of candy corn. Set aside.
- In a medium stock pot (about 8 quarts) over low heat, add butter and allow it to melt. Once butter is melted add marshmallows and vanilla. Stir continuously until the marshmallows are melted and smooth. Remove pot from heat and fold in the cereal, reserved marshmallows and candy corns until completely coated.
- Pour the mixture into the buttered baking dish and smooth out evenly, using wax paper or a buttered spatula. Press the remaining candy corn into the tops of treats and allow to set before cutting into squares.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.
My husband calls candy corn 'kryptonite' because he just can't resist it! This looks wonderfully delicious. Have a great weekend!
Oh, wow! What a cute site 🙂
These are like circus peanuts – a love hate thing. I'll eat them until I get sick and then won't touch them again for 3 years.
I did buy a bag of candy corn this month…so I'm grateful for your yummy recipes 🙂 Those RKTs are calling to me!!!
Candy corn is my daughters favorite. She has been making these for a couple of years with my help of course. They taste just like the little candy