BLT Pasta Salad is bursting with flavor and so easy and quick to throw together. This simple but so delicious twist on your favorite sandwich is always a hit at potlucks and parties!
BLT Pasta Salad is made with a creamy mayonnaise dressing and tastes amazingly flavorful and fresh.
Crispy, crumbled bacon, crunchy lettuce, and sweet cherry tomatoes are tossed with pasta and a delicious creamy dressing. This simple pasta salad recipe is a crowd-pleaser and makes a great side dish or dinner during the Summer months!
This creamy pasta salad recipe is one of my favorite side dishes to bring to a cookout. It’s super easy to make and uses only simple ingredients!
Summer is approaching fast and that means it’s time to set up the picnic table and fire up the grill!
This BLT Salad with Pasta is perfect for summer BBQ’s and picnics and made with simple ingredients! If you are looking for more delicious, easy pasta salad recipes, check out my Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing that is always a hit and a reader favorite.
Helpful Tips to make BLT Pasta Salad:
- Cook your bacon in the oven to keep your kitchen clean of all those splatters and to get the bacon perfectly crispy.
- Iceberg lettuce would be a great substitute for the Romaine lettuce in this BLT Pasta Salad Recipe.
- The top part of the romaine lettuce is sometimes flimsy, use the leafs closest to the bottom stem for maximum crunch.
- You can use any shape of pasta for this recipe! I often use fusilli but bow tie pasta would also be great in this salad.
- The pasta needs to be cold before you add the dressing because of the mayonnaise. Rinse and drain the pasta in cold water after cooking then drizzle it with a little bit of olive oil if you like to keep it from sticking together.
- You can make this salad ahead of time! Just throw everything together except the lettuce, bacon, and ⅓ of the dressing. Add those just before serving for the best flavor and crunch!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Check out more of our favorite pasta salad recipes:
BLT Pasta Salad + Video
- 16 ounce pasta
- 12 ounces sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package. Rinse with cool water and drain, then add to a large bowl. Set aside and let cool for 10-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the dressing. In a mixing bowl add mayo, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Add crumbled bacon, cherry tomatoes, and half of the lettuce to the cooked pasta. Pour dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine. Stir in remaining lettuce.
- Serve garnished with chopped chives.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.