3-Ingredient Brownies are moist, chewy, chocolaty and oh so fudgy. They come together in just 5 minutes. And the taste is spectacular. They are sweet enough to be a treat and not overly decadent. Definitely my new go-to everyday brownie recipe.
After dropping off my 6-year-old and a batch of these brownies for babysitting, we got full approval from Gigi (my mother-in-law and our family chocoholic). So if Gigi loves them you will too.
I love making brownies, but I like something quick and easy for those extra occasions when I just want to whip something up really quick and head out the door in a few minutes.
How To Make 3 Ingredient Brownies
That is where these totally ahhhhhmazing 3-Ingredient Brownies come in. I literally just dump ingredients in a bowl, mix and pour in the pan. 20 minutes later I have fabulous perfect brownies.
Have you ever tried to cut brownies straight out of the oven? You pretty much end up with a mess of a brownie pan. I used to have the same problem until a friend of mine gave me a tip.
I have to say this tip especially comes in handy when preparing food gifts. At Christmas, I pack up about 30 food gifts and every last one has brownies.
They are moist, chewy, chocolaty and oh so fudgy. They come together so easily and the taste is spectacular. They are sweet enough to be a treat and not overly decadent. Definitely my new go to everyday brownie recipe.
Helpful Tips to make 3-Ingredient Brownies:
- To make these gluten-free, use your favorite gluten-free all-purpose flour.
- Cut the brownies with a disposable plastic knife . The knife cuts through the brownies like butter and does not tear up the edges. Even when they are hot.
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
Check out more of our favorite easy dessert recipes:
3-Ingredient Brownies + Video
- 1 1/4 cup Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, 13-ounce container
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, heaping
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven 350°F. Prepare an 8″x8″ baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix chocolate spread and eggs in a medium bowl until combined. Add flour and salt. Mix until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until a cake tester or toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.