Sugar Cookie French Toast Casserole is a simple recipe that comes together in just 5 minutes and is ready to eat in 30 minutes. It is the perfect breakfast to create an extra special morning. Simply whip together the ingredients and toss it in the oven while you get ready for the day. This casserole is perfectly cooked with slightly crisp edges and is topped with the most spectacular sugar cookie icing and sprinkles.
It is a showstopper and you are going to love it!
As soon as the International Delight® seasonal creamer favorites hit store shelves, we loaded up and headed home to taste our favorites. We always have french toast casserole on our list for the holidays. Like this Gingerbread French Toast Casserole, these French Toast Casserole Cups and of course our all time most popular Overnight French Toast Casserole. So this year with International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer in my fridge calling my name, I couldn’t resist making a French toast casserole with it! Oh my word. It is amazing!
By now, you know how much we love their coffee creamers and have for some time (check out our 40+ International Delight recipes). Head on over to International Delight to share how they help you capture the spirit of the season for a chance to win a delightful holiday brunch for your family and friends worth $5,000!
We have a sugar cookie ‘thing’ around here. So, a Sugar Cookie French Toast Casserole is right up our alley. A custard based filling made with Sugar Cookie creamer is bursting with flavor and the frosting was inspired by my Best Ever Sugar Cookie Icing and it is truly a breakfast to remember!
Get Free Recipes Sent to Your Email
With love from our simple kitchen to yours.
More of our favorite breakfast casserole recipes:
Sugar Cookie French Toast Casserole
- butter, to grease pan
- 1 loaf french bread, approximately 14 ounces
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup plus 1-2 tablespoons International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer, divided
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- optional: sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Generously butter a 6″x10″ baking dish. Set baking dish aside. Cut bread into cubes. Add cubes to the prepared baking dish. Set dish aside.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and 1 cup creamer until blended. Pour mixture over the bread cubes. Use a spoon to toss the cubes into the mixture remaining on the bottom of the dish until all cubes are well coated.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Meanwhile combine powdered sugar, extracts, 1 tablespoon creamer and salt in a small bowl and stir until well combined to make the icing. Add remaining 1 tablespoons creamer as necessary to create a thick frosting that will drizzle.
- Remove casserole from oven. Drizzle icing over casserole and scatter sprinkles over the top.
- Serve and enjoy.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally Published December 2015
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.