This Peach Salad recipe features a unique blend of fruits that are lightly sweetened by a honey lime dressing. Make this scrumptious peach summer salad today in 3 easy steps!
Combining perfectly ripe peaches, kiwi, grapes, blueberries, and pomegranate creates a balance of tart and sweet that is only enhanced by a simple honey lime dressing.
Plus, the vibrant colors are such a pretty addition to any table, whether it’s a weeknight meal or a community potluck!
How To Choose A Ripe Peach
Look for fruit that has a beautiful round shape and skin that isn’t damaged or bruised.
The color should be rich and vibrant, and avoid any with wrinkled skin — that is a sign of dehydration.
Give it a good smell too. It should have a lovely, sweet aroma that smells exactly how you want it to taste.
However, the best test is by touch. Hold the fruit in your hand and give it a gentle squeeze.
There should be a little bit of give while maintaining its shape — not too hard, and not too soft.
Peach Summer Salad Recipe Tips
- Chill first. Place all of the fruits for this peach salad recipe in the refrigerator ahead of time. This makes slicing easier, plus the dish will be more refreshing.
- Swap out the sweetener. If you prefer, maple syrup or agave can be used in place of honey when making honey lime dressing for fruit salad.
Give it a taste first to make sure the balance is just right.
- Tip for quick slicing: Halve your grapes in no time by placing them between two lids and running a sharp knife in between.
- Skip the whisk. Add your dressing ingredients to a mason jar, screw on the lid, and shake vigorously until well combined.
Enjoy peach salad on its own as an afternoon snack, or pair it with some yogurt for a light breakfast.
Kitchen Tools You Will Need
- Serving Bowl – A clear bowl with a touch of style lets the peach salad be the star of the show.
- Bamboo Tongs – These help to toss everything gently and are attractive enough for serving as well.
- Quality Knives and a big solid Cutting Board make prepping a breeze and are well worth the investment.
- Mason Jar – This is the easiest way to make honey lime dressing for fruit salad, plus it’s ready to store in the fridge!
Peach Salad Recipe FAQ
You can prep the fruit and mix the dressing in advance, but they should be stored separately in the refrigerator.
Honey or any type of sweetener will cause maceration, which is when fruit releases its juices, so add the honey lime dressing for fruit salad just before serving. Or, place the jar on the table for everyone to add their own!
Also, oxidation will cause browning, so cut up all of the fruit no sooner than the night before.
The texture will start to become a bit syrupy, so why not spoon some over vanilla ice cream?
You could also portion leftover peach salad into Ziploc bags, then freeze it to use for smoothies. Use within 3 months for best results.
With love, from our simple kitchen to yours.
Peach Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup lime juice, (2 limes)
- 4 large yellow peaches, pitted and sliced
- 4 kiwi, sliced
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved long ways
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 cup blueberries
- fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- In a resealable container, such as a mason jar combine honey and lime juice. Secure the lid and shake the living tar out of it. Set aside.
- Place the peaches, kiwi, grapes, pomegranate, blueberriest in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine.
- Pour dressing on top of fruit about 30 minutes before serving. Gently toss to coat. Garnish with mint.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.
Originally published May 2021, updated and republished July 2023
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.